Rejected -Dropper- Library {Very Hard}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Creator : Headshotts
ID : 38;-54
Parkour type : Dropper
Difficulty : Very Hard/Insane Dropper

Hint : Follow glowstones to find the ways to beat this map.
Good luck ! :D

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
961 435
Hey!, Im sorry but im gonna have to give you a -1 because of it being unoriginal and it doesnt feel that hard to be honest.

AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10

As mentioned before it's really unoriginal as there is already a dropper called library. The actual dropper itself was quite difficult, especially in comparison to the droppers that are currently being used. Other than that the design was nice to look at and the actual dropper was fun to play. Good luck

Just to clarify, this is NOT a final response but just my opinion ;D

MoneyMiser

Ratings
51 1
Hello Headshotts! I regret to inform you that I must rate this map with a -1. While the dropper was difficult and a real fun challenge, the theme isn't original as we already have a 'Library Map' as well as the build itself seems really copied and pasted which results in the design looking boring and not attractive. Thank you though for making droppers as we really need them, and I would like to see more from you!

Ratings
Ok :(, When I made this map, i didn't know that there was already a Dropper map called 'Library' because this map is in donator maps, so i haven't play it x)
Thanks for your feedbacks guys :)

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
Hey Headshotts. I regret to say this but I will be rejecting this map submission.
Firstly, as said above. The theme is not very original due to the other map called Library in the donator section. Not only this, each layer of the map looks quite repetitive and looks like the walls. Meaning it is quite 'boring' in my opinion. It would have been nicer to see this dropper be a bit easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.