Builders:
TheFruitSallad and Zoogoo40
Warp: /warp doplerdropper
Difficulty: Medium

Photos:
2017-02-05_11.22.57.png

2017-02-05_11.22.39.png

We hope you enjoy our first dropper map! <3
[DOUBLEPOST=1486247382][/DOUBLEPOST]Please note that there will be a few lighting glitches in the map, we can't seem to find a solution to fix them.

Lewie

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
199 11
bump c:

Sorry if I get warned for this but it hasn't had any comments and this is a good dropper map. Hope this gets to reviewing. Sorry if I am breaking a role by posting so late

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Parkour staff are not in the force of judging dropper maps. That's why no one of us answered it so far. Personally I dislike this dropper, because the doppler effect is really bad for your eyes and the fast change between white and black can trigger diseases or any disorder like epilepsy really fast. Therefore the theme was poorly chosen.

Last edited:

Lewie

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
199 11
Parkour staff are not in the force of judging dropper maps. That's why no one of us answered it so far. Personally I dislike this dropper, because the doppler effect is really bad for your eyes and the fast change between white and black can trigger diseases or any disorder like epilepsy really fast. The theme was poorly chosen an therefore.
Oh sorry

fribe

Dedicated Member
ELITE
fribe
fribe
ELITE
Ratings
132 9
this poor guy hasnt gotten his map reviewed in 8 months...

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Heya TheFruitSallad,
Thank you for submitting the dropper map, but dropper maps are not build by the community and also this one really hurts people's eyes, when falling down. It really can cause eye issues and panic attacks, which should not be intended, when building something for the community!

Shron

Status
Not open for further replies.