dropper maps

rodog_29

Ratings
does anyone have any general time zone on when the dropper maps are coming back. started off playing manacube with the droppers and i frequently go back and replay them because they are super fun but they are disabled i'm also curious if anyone knows why they are down?

Uneasilly // Sil

Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
No, unfortunately we don’t really have a date for when droppers (and champion maps) will be enabled again. There’s certain things that need to be fixed, and it’s being worked on (and maybe even more than just the droppers). Just believe me that it wont take too long anymore! As soon as they’re back, there will be an announcement, so keep an eye on that :)
- Sil

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
does anyone have any general time zone on when the dropper maps are coming back. started off playing manacube with the droppers and i frequently go back and replay them because they are super fun but they are disabled i'm also curious if anyone knows why they are down?
You are in luck! They are back as well as champion maps. woot woot

ColinDied

Ratings
29 1
Sorry for shutting them down, but I'm glad they're back out and I hope that no exploits will be found!

rodog_29

Ratings
No, unfortunately we don’t really have a date for when droppers (and champion maps) will be enabled again. There’s certain things that need to be fixed, and it’s being worked on (and maybe even more than just the droppers). Just believe me that it wont take too long anymore! As soon as they’re back, there will be an announcement, so keep an eye on that :)
- Sil
thanks for replying but they appear to be back up :p