Rejected DuckFamily - Easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Username: Hick_Hock_4 Difficulty: Easy
Parkour Name: DuckFamily
Plot ID: 96;-87 (the lime wool lines are the barriers between the parkours)
Jumps 18-19 (1 anvil jump, 1 enchanter jump, 2-3ladder jumps, 5+ head jumps, 1 slime jump, 2 tunnel jumps, + normal block jumps)
1594724032923.png
1594724005724.png
1594723975953.png

1594723928933.png

Last edited:

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Hick_Hock_4,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: As we have multiple duck-related maps currently on our server, and even a duckling map which is a duck family, this is a very unoriginally themed map submission. I recommend that you look at our list of previously used maps/themes as to prevent such things: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lZKQZMgGev6fXyhZ8nCPkTzNIj0yOjXjUTDvfzKNzl4/edit .
  • Build: I don't really like the build. It's very basic and unattractive as you just built a generic duck and pond. It's something we've seen before that has been executed better. And, the floating parkour doesn't do it any favors either.
  • Parkour: The parkour is too short for an easy, even if it's just by a hair. It's important you make it to the 20-40 jump range when making an easy map. It did fit it difficulty-wise though. It did have another problem, this being the repeated use of jumps/blocks in your parkour. When your parkour is so short, you really have to make each jump count. You repeated barrier jumps, head jumps, and hh's. You need to be more creative when making parkour so that it is enjoyable to do.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.