Duel Request GUI and more modes/kits to choose from.

ryan!

ELITE
speedstr
speedstr
ELITE
Ratings
60 7
Hey! Hope your day is going well. As I was playing kitpvp, I saw plenty of people asking if other players wanted to duel for money, or for fun. I think it would be a very useful and good idea to implement some sort of GUI that shows players requests to duel, sort of like the /bounties GUI. It shows the heads of the player and their IGN, shows the amount of money they are willing to wager for the duel, what arena, and what mode/kit the fight will be. Which brings me to the next topic, I truly think it would be a very good idea to implement new modes to duels, such as 2v2, 3v3, etc, and more kits! It would be fun and interesting for new game modes like SG Duels, Combo, Sumo, etc to come to Manacube, and I think it will be really good for the community.

Tell me what you think! If you agree, leave a comment or a reaction, or if you disagree, tell me why! :)

Last edited:

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,891 47
I really like this idea!
Kit gets kind of boring when playing by yourself as there isn't really much to do, so I especially like the teams dueling idea.
I think that more kits could be interesting for the game mode not just in duels.
You should definitely make a suggestions page post:
https://suggestions.manacube.com/

I think kitpvp could benefit from a revamp style reset. This could include your awesome suggestions and things like daily quests so that there is an incentive to play every day, or maybe some unique magic wands? I dunno lol just thinking

ANEPICFLYINGPAKI

Dedicated Member
Ratings
27 39
Hey! Hope your day is going well. As I was playing kitpvp, I saw plenty of people asking if other players wanted to duel for money, or for fun. I think it would be a very useful and good idea to implement some sort of GUI that shows players requests to duel, sort of like the /bounties GUI. It shows the heads of the player and their IGN, shows the amount of money they are willing to wager for the duel, what arena, and what mode/kit the fight will be. Which brings me to the next topic, I truly think it would be a very good idea to implement new modes to duels, such as 2v2, 3v3, etc, and more kits! It would be fun and interesting for new game modes like SG Duels, Combo, Sumo, etc to come to Manacube, and I think it will be really good for the community.

Tell me what you think! If you agree, leave a comment or a reaction, or if you disagree, tell me why! :)
Dude so fucking big brain

TimeIsOut

ELITE
TimeIsOut
TimeIsOut
ELITE
Ratings
74 27
Great idea, another new kit in duels could be spleef.