23 1
  • Creator: MoonyLunar
  • Name: Dumbbell
  • Difficulty: Hard
  • Jumps: ~70
  • /plot v MoonyLunar 11
2022-01-31_13.43.45.png
2022-01-31_13.43.56.png
Haven't made a map for a long time. Feel free to comment on any aspect of the map (especially difficulty?).

carvhes

Dedicated Member
ELITE
carvhes
carvhes
ELITE
Ratings
78 3
The jumps range in difficulty IMO. One second I think I'm playing an easy then the next I'm playing a hard. Not sure what others will say. I'll also say I'm not very fond of the no fingers thing, I would try and make it so there are at least divots in between the fingers, not just some glove-like shape. -0.5

feinn

MVP+
acica
acica
MVP+
Ratings
23 1
The jumps range in difficulty IMO. One second I think I'm playing an easy then the next I'm playing a hard. Not sure what others will say. I'll also say I'm not very fond of the no fingers thing, I would try and make it so there are at least divots in between the fingers, not just some glove-like shape. -0.5
Thanks for your comment! I’ve made some adjustments accordingly - buffing some parts of the parkour, adding a gap between fingers. Please do not hesitate to express your ideas ;)

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Heya,

I will be putting your map in ONGOING as I have tested and reviewed your map. Please be patient as I discuss your map with the map judging team.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#5555
Have a great day,
Elly

Kiri

Dedicated Member
PATRON
ParthenonSys
ParthenonSys
Patron
Ratings
53 6
I did find a skip
Green: Intended
Red: Skip
1643835048745.png

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hello,

I regret to inform you that your map is REJECTED.

The THEME is original as we don't have any maps like this on the server. We do have BenchPress and ArmWrestling but we feel this is different enough.

The BUILD of your map is a good! It is accurate for what you are going for. Only thing, I would change the fingers up if possible since the panes look a little weird.

The PARKOUR fits the length of a hard map, but it was squished tightly. With the size of the build, we really would like to see possibly an easy or medium map made with it instead. The parkour just felt tight and squished. The parkour was also too hard for a hard map, many of the jumps fit an expert.

Thank you for taking the time to create a map, I hope to see more submissions from you in the future.
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#5555
Elly

Status
Not open for further replies.