41 14

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Yo this looks crazy lol good work. I might've made the head part of the worm a little wider, since it sort of looks like a mouth coming out of a tube, but seriously great build. Good luck.

Uneasilly // Sil

Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
Hey Xenobite and Cursiver,

Good news! I'll be putting your map into reviewing.

The theme of your map is original. We do have some maps that look like sand dunes, but your map is significantly different. The structure in the middle looks great. It's very detailed and I can see that you put a lot of effort into it. I'm a big fan of the build, so good job on that! Both the length and difficulty of your map fit the insane difficulty decently.

The reason that we decided to put your map into reviewing, is the same reason that I put your raven map into reviewing: Some jumps felt quite repetitive. You used a lot of normal blocks and fences. Even though you used these blocks in different ways, we would like to ask you to use some more different types of blocks, to create more enjoyable and original jumps. If you have any questions about this or need some tips, feel free to DM me on Discord (Uneasilly#8233). You can also start a conversation with me on the forums, or simply reply to this thread.

Good luck, and have a great day!
Sil

Uneasilly // Sil

Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
Hey again,

Now that you've made some changes to the parkour on your map, I'm very happy to accept it!

The parkour has really improved. You've made some more interesting jumps rather than a bunch of floating normal blocks/fences, and your map now is more fun to do. You've implemented some original jumps that I haven't seen before and that I found really fun to figure out how to do them, and I also really like the puzzle inside the build. You didn't just put random/pointless blocks to add variety, but I can tell that you've really thought about how to create jumps that are fun to do. Most jumps are nicely implemented within the build (the blocks you chose for the parkour fit the build), which is great. The 45 strafe is quite hard for Manacubes difficulty, but it's not a big deal as you can reach a checkpoint right before and after the jump (it's also better now that it's soulsand instead of water!).

You've really done a great job, and I'm looking forward to seeing more submissions from you!
Have a great day,
Sil

Status
Not open for further replies.