Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
Hello ddfungaming and _Laginator,

Unfortunately, your map will be rejected, For your theme, it is somewhat original since there are no eagle maps, although there are several bird maps.

In regards to your build, the eagle itself is very small and simplistic and lacks several details. I would up the scale of the eagle so more detail can be added. The floating rocks take away from the build and don't give it the landscape effect it should give. Try adding more to the landscape so it fills in the void of the current build.

The parkour is very repetitive and has little to none variation. I'd recommend looking into some of the newer easy maps and look at their build and parkour to get a better understanding of what to expect. if you'd like some more resources on building parkour, feel free to take a look at this thread https://manacube.com/threads/basics-parkour-variance-and-self-constraint.78459/

Thank you for submitting a map. Good luck with future submissions. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me on discord jacobsfunparty#0486.

Thanks,
Jacob (sophiaaah)

Status
Not open for further replies.