Earth and everything wrong

Peaceknight

ELITE
Prolific_PK
Prolific_PK
ELITE
Ratings
So we have hit one full week and a lot of stuff goes unanswered and unresolved. Can we please get a dev/admin to host a twitch/stream to address issues and concerns over Earth?

Implants is not working, mobs are not spawning correctly, some spawners only work during certain hours due to daylight being 100% everywhere, villagers are acting wonky, I've got one thats been sitting for a week and wont take a job.

Nether Portals were working then they were disabled, forcing the use of the /wild is extremely poor mechanic. The spawn area in the nether is a small straight path and encourages some teams/towns to just camp and kill people.

Netherportals and the types of farms/access they give are essential

People can still see you on the dynamap, you're not magically safe, you just have the opportunity not to walk through a trove of trolls.

The End would be nice, Small area, be a nice Koth area for events too >.>

Aside from this, we have hordes of other bugs, unanswered questions, and without access to see the bugs others are reporting, a complete wall from your players being able to see bugs so they arent getting messed over by them.

Please make the viewing of bug reports a public thing

Add a forum thread for Earth

Announce Earth stats, rules, more info in general, payouts currently say 5k minebucks with a cubits symbol, what is this, how does it convert, can we get the sun fixed? Can we get trench to reliably work?

Perhaps adding some jobs/mcmmo would be beneficial and give folks some needed outside focuses for all the other issues going on

Neutral mob spawns are messed up too, flowers dont regrow in the wild, pond isnt long enough for player base and item dispersal is wonky.

Town quest have island and skyblock related info and rewards, not receiving rewards for completed quest.

If you need help with anything, let me know. I just want to enjoy this a bit more and its really frustrating atm

Peaceknight

ELITE
Prolific_PK
Prolific_PK
ELITE
Ratings
Strength and haste from beacons isnt adding the damage properly, it says I have buff but I dont 1 hit blocks or mobs

RQCAPTAIN

Admin | Support Manager
Admin
RQCAPTAIN
RQCAPTAIN
Admin
Ratings
66 4
Hey, thanks for creating this thread I will try my best to address each issue listed.
1. Lighting issue causing mobs to burn or not spawn due to the 100% lightness during daytime has been reported.
2. I will look into the issue of Implants not working.
3. Was the villager from a spawner, spawn egg, or cured zombie villager?
4. Nether portals being disabled was to prevent towns from creating portals inside the nether that could lead inside of other towns claims. I can see if it's possible to adjust how /wild works for the nether may be an option to teleport the player somewhere randomly in the nether.
5. Using nether portals to create farms, for example, gold farms has just not been a feature on earth they didn't work great last season either and the only possible ones would have caused lag to the server.
6. Players being seen on the dynmap is a feature and will probably not be removed.
7. I like the idea of having a koth in the end I can bring up the suggestions.
8. The /champions conversions are the 5k -> 50 cubits 4k -> 40 cubits 3k -> 30 cubits 2.5k -> 25 cubits 1.5k -> 15 cubits(The mb thing should be fixed soon)
9. The issue of trench not working for some users is being worked on.
10. Jobs were removed due to how exploitable the plugin was. Other options for earning money are still being looked into and could possibly be added in the future any suggestions are welcomed.
11. Flowers won't regrow in the wild as this is a custom map.
12. The issue with quests has been reported and is being looked into.
13. A earth-specific rule list should be coming out soon for now you can ask a staff member if you have any questions regarding them.
14. Are you using an efficiency 5 pickaxe with haste 2 from the beacon when mining? I tested this and it worked fine for me.

Peaceknight

ELITE
Prolific_PK
Prolific_PK
ELITE
Ratings
3 -- Villagers spawned from spawner do not provide drops, cant be given jobs, mobs arent attracted to them, they just exist and can be killed.

Nether portals being used to get inside towns/damaging towns can be fixed by not allowing portals to be generated from the nether

Are we going to get any word from devs/admins on Earth? Take questions etc. Been going a week, some of these issues are quite frustrating.

Also randomly having some villagers get despawned that are cured and tagged

And what about quest line?

14 -- Using Eff5 with Haste from beacon, no auto destroy
And Strength from beacon doesnt let me one hit mobs either

Peaceknight

ELITE
Prolific_PK
Prolific_PK
ELITE
Ratings
EDIT:: Killed some of my cured villagers as well, no xp or item drops

tested again, villager from spawners provide noting. No XP, no drops, and no function

Last edited: