Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
247 36
But its earth towny with siege plugins??
When I joined I asked the players there. "So sieges actually occur?" and "Is this a P2W server?" in both cases I wasnt told the truth so I started playing with the intentions of a peaceful towny (which is fine since the server has /town toggle peaceful - if that actually did toggle your involvement with sieges). I dont see you on, do you even play towny?

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
When I joined I asked the players there. "So sieges actually occur?" and "Is this a P2W server?" in both cases I wasnt told the truth so I started playing with the intentions of a peaceful towny (which is fine since the server has /town toggle peaceful - if that actually did toggle your involvement with sieges). I dont see you on, do you even play towny?
Dora was actually quite active on towny until he got perm banned, he was a season 2 player, and what do you mean you weren't told the truth about "Sieges actually occurring" and "This being a P2W server?"

Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
247 36
Dora was actually quite active on towny until he got perm banned, he was a season 2 player, and what do you mean you weren't told the truth about "Sieges actually occurring" and "This being a P2W server?"
I was told sieges dont really happen and dont play much of a part in towny when I joined during grace. I also asked if it is P2W which I was told no but now that I have been playing I can see thats not the case.

Regardless imo they shouldnt remove sieges but they should allow people who want to play peacefully to actually be able to do so without like having to move their entire town...

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
I was told sieges dont really happen and dont play much of a part in towny when I joined during grace. I also asked if it is P2W which I was told no but now that I have been playing I can see thats not the case.

Regardless imo they shouldnt remove sieges but they should allow people who want to play peacefully to actually be able to do so without like having to move their entire town...
Sieges don't usually happen, it's just a result of a new season and some PvPers trying to make a quick buck to help fund more efficient methods. And no, it's not P2W, for example, Beans has only spent around 50 bucks total, and what do you know, he's one of the most SVA-loaded and powerful players on the server. The reason he's PATRON is because he got people to buy stuff on his account and he'd give em whatever he got, because he wanted PATRON so bad.

I, on another note, have owned all the following SVA's:
Super Mushroom Sword (still owned)
SpaceX Helmet (still owned)
Dawnbreaker Sword *Season 2, sold for 750k*
Mystery Hammer *Traded for Dawnbreaker & Skyrim Shield*
Poseidon Boots *Season 2, traded for SpaceX Helmet*
Elf Boots (Still owned) (Obtained by a gifted crate, thanks Vyrooka)
Pineapple Helmet (was lended, gave back to original owner after obtaining SpaceX Helmet)
Arctic Crate Firework (Still owned)
Festive Hoe (Gifted, thanks Beans)
How did I do this? The kindess of others, for one, that's a big part for sure. But also from prestige. For example, the first SVA I ever got was a result of a giveaway. I had gotten VIP with those cubits that I got, and then did prestige, with those 5 cubits I bought a Mario Crate. Lo and behold, out comes a Mystery Hammer. Yes, that is extremely lucky, and yes that probably will not happen to you, but it's not P2W. Further, you can obtain SVA's by killing people in wild. Right now, there are like 4 potential targets that I am watching for SVA's, all of them being worth at least 10 cubits, and yes, you're Australian and have 250+ms on the regular, but it's still possible if you can adjust to PvP with the lag. Practice dueling with someone, you'll learn to adjust to the lag and you'll be able to PvP. In fact, lag can sometimes be an advantage because if you are teleporting on the opponents screen, guess what? It's hard for your opponent to hit you, so you can potentially win fights. And yes, holy scrolls exist, but not everyone has them.

Again, Beans is one of the most SVA'd players, and has only spent about $50 USD, if he can do that, I'm sure you can too!

Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
247 36
Sieges don't usually happen, it's just a result of a new season and some PvPers trying to make a quick buck to help fund more efficient methods. And no, it's not P2W, for example, Beans has only spent around 50 bucks total, and what do you know, he's one of the most SVA-loaded and powerful players on the server. The reason he's PATRON is because he got people to buy stuff on his account and he'd give em whatever he got, because he wanted PATRON so bad.

I, on another note, have owned all the following SVA's:
Super Mushroom Sword (still owned)
SpaceX Helmet (still owned)
Dawnbreaker Sword *Season 2, sold for 750k*
Mystery Hammer *Traded for Dawnbreaker & Skyrim Shield*
Poseidon Boots *Season 2, traded for SpaceX Helmet*
Elf Boots (Still owned) (Obtained by a gifted crate, thanks Vyrooka)
Pineapple Helmet (was lended, gave back to original owner after obtaining SpaceX Helmet)
Arctic Crate Firework (Still owned)
Festive Hoe (Gifted, thanks Beans)
How did I do this? The kindess of others, for one, that's a big part for sure. But also from prestige. For example, the first SVA I ever got was a result of a giveaway. I had gotten VIP with those cubits that I got, and then did prestige, with those 5 cubits I bought a Mario Crate. Lo and behold, out comes a Mystery Hammer. Yes, that is extremely lucky, and yes that probably will not happen to you, but it's not P2W. Further, you can obtain SVA's by killing people in wild. Right now, there are like 4 potential targets that I am watching for SVA's, all of them being worth at least 10 cubits, and yes, you're Australian and have 250+ms on the regular, but it's still possible if you can adjust to PvP with the lag. Practice dueling with someone, you'll learn to adjust to the lag and you'll be able to PvP. In fact, lag can sometimes be an advantage because if you are teleporting on the opponents screen, guess what? It's hard for your opponent to hit you, so you can potentially win fights. And yes, holy scrolls exist, but not everyone has them.

Again, Beans is one of the most SVA'd players, and has only spent about $50 USD, if he can do that, I'm sure you can too!
I still dont understand what SVAs are and how they impact the game. Do they actually contribute to your wealth or?

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
I still dont understand what SVAs are and how they impact the game. Do they actually contribute to your wealth or?
So SVA's are the custom items from crates. They are pretty rare and even the least valuable weapons are still worth about 4-5 cubits, some are worth way more. For example, the Rabbit Feet from Season 1 on Mineville (I think they are) are worth 500 cubits, or the Spring Boots from Season 2 are worth 100. There is also a Dark Brotherhood Robe (Skyrim 40 crate reward) that is like Prot 8 netherite chestplate.

The reason SVA's are so much better than Strength pots + Mythic weapons is because they transfer from Season-to-Season unlike Mythic items. For example, I had both a Mythic Sword and a Super Mushroom Sword last season, I preferred using the Mythic Sword because it was easier to replace, but with the new season I couldn't use it because it was destroyed with the reset, unlike that Super Mushroom Sword which could be saved from Season-to-Season.

SVA's are actually in fact the main way of determining wealth because of how overpowered some of them are, like for example, the Bo Peep Staff from Season 1 on Minevile gives you Strength III with a Sharp 7 Sword or something insane like that.

Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
247 36
So SVA's are the custom items from crates. They are pretty rare and even the least valuable weapons are still worth about 4-5 cubits, some are worth way more. For example, the Rabbit Feet from Season 1 on Mineville (I think they are) are worth 500 cubits, or the Spring Boots from Season 2 are worth 100. There is also a Dark Brotherhood Robe (Skyrim 40 crate reward) that is like Prot 8 netherite chestplate.

The reason SVA's are so much better than Strength pots + Mythic weapons is because they transfer from Season-to-Season unlike Mythic items. For example, I had both a Mythic Sword and a Super Mushroom Sword last season, I preferred using the Mythic Sword because it was easier to replace, but with the new season I couldn't use it because it was destroyed with the reset, unlike that Super Mushroom Sword which could be saved from Season-to-Season.

SVA's are actually in fact the main way of determining wealth because of how overpowered some of them are, like for example, the Bo Peep Staff from Season 1 on Minevile gives you Strength III with a Sharp 7 Sword or something insane like that.
Okay, that is all well and good but it doesnt necessarily change the leaderboard? Isn't the leaderboard based on money generated and money in /t bank

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
Okay, that is all well and good but it doesnt necessarily change the leaderboard? Isn't the leaderboard based on money generated and money in /t bank
Well SVA items are usually superior to normal items, making them far more valuable than money. It's the "premium" way of measuring wealth if you will

Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
247 36
Well SVA items are usually superior to normal items, making them far more valuable than money. It's the "premium" way of measuring wealth if you will
Yeah but its not actually wealth in terms of the game? Its seems like its more cosmetic and ig bragging rights then anything else.

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
Yeah but its not actually wealth in terms of the game? Its seems like its more cosmetic and ig bragging rights then anything else.
No, they aren't cosmetic. You can one-shot Prot 2 diamond with a Super Mushroom Sword and can two-shot Prot 4 netherite. TeamJacob doesn't have the most cash, but he's probably the richest player on the server. Why? He has at least on of every SVA.

Also, why does every thread you become involved in devolves into something super unrelated to the original thread. So please just like, stop. Thanks.

Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
247 36
No, they aren't cosmetic. You can one-shot Prot 2 diamond with a Super Mushroom Sword and can two-shot Prot 4 netherite. TeamJacob doesn't have the most cash, but he's probably the richest player on the server. Why? He has at least on of every SVA.

Also, why does every thread you become involved in devolves into something super unrelated to the original thread. So please just like, stop. Thanks.
Im allowed to have an opinion. You dont have to argue back every single time. The thread was about sieges, I put my comment about sieges - you lot continued. Just because Im asking genuine questions about the gamemode as well which has everything to do with sieges. I can see how SVA's would help in /warp boss and within siege pvp but thats about it. I dont see how it contributes greatly compared to other sources of income on Earth.

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
Im allowed to have an opinion. You dont have to argue back every single time. The thread was about sieges, I put my comment about sieges - you lot continued. Just because Im asking genuine questions about the gamemode as well which has everything to do with sieges. I can see how SVA's would help in /warp boss and within siege pvp but thats about it. I dont see how it contributes greatly compared to other sources of income on Earth.
the reason SVAs > money is just the fact that money doesnt transfer season-to-season like SVAs do, SVA literally stands for Season Vault Access

im seriously done

Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
247 36
the reason SVAs > money is just the fact that money doesnt transfer season-to-season like SVAs do, SVA literally stands for Season Vault Access

im seriously done
Im not talking about szn to szn Im talking about the Earth szn. SVAs dont help a lot in terms of town wealth and leaderboard? no okay so its cosmetic wealth and bragging rights

SkyDieGame

Earth Mod+ | Skyblock Mod | Islands Mod
Moderator+
SkyDieGame
SkyDieGame
Mod+
Ratings
125 5
Im not talking about szn to szn Im talking about the Earth szn. SVAs dont help a lot in terms of town wealth and leaderboard? no okay so its cosmetic wealth and bragging rights
It often does as they got effects/abilites. Like x2 head drops, x2 mob drops etc. Which result in more money. Just fyi.
Im out of here now xD

Last edited: