SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 296
Heyo i had a few ideas on how to improve earth so i decided to put em here
New event
So this will be like pond or lps where it only shows up like 3 times a day
This event will be guess the country players will be teleported to a place there will be a photo of a country on it then a player will have to guess the country
Example
"Event starts"
Photo of country will be infront of all players who go to the event for this example ill use chiba
Player 1 CHINA
Player is then given whatever the rewatd is for getting it right

Upgradeble towns
This will be like how partys on survival work where u have to pay to level up your town and this could be used for /top where its whoever upgrades there town the most wins /top and add mana to earth so players can then upgrade other things such as spawner rates and all other stuff

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 296
Make Earth pvp 1.8 and make armour unbreakable
new way to get /top
ok so this will be a way that will allow players to still get money from afk grinders but this won’t count towards /top however i feel this should only happen If it isn’t made so that u have to upgrade your town for /top
this new way to get /top will be that when u do things such as pond /jobs lps sieges and other things like it u will get a new currency called top$ this will be used so players can get /top by actually working for it instead of just getting a few alts

TechyZluxzbtw

ELITE
TechyOnTop
TechyOnTop
ELITE
Ratings
17 2
I like the ideas, however, i disagree with adding mana due to it overcomplicating /prestiges, i would rather they make it easier to get spawner fragments and we upgrade spawners using them

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 296
I like the ideas, however, i disagree with adding mana due to it overcomplicating /prestiges, i would rather they make it easier to get spawner fragments and we upgrade spawners using them
True true but what if they just don’t add mana to prestige then as I also wouldn’t like that cos I’ve prestiged I think 4 times on surv and after prestige 3 the most annoying bit was getting the mana

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 296
I still prefer using spawner fragments, it just makes more sense
Yeah but that would only work for spawner upgrades there’s other upgrades that could be added too