NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 300
@SkyDieGame I think even he as earth staff can agree that its easy to get some cubits and get a rank and there are tons of methods as f2p to get ranks , there are patrons who are f2p and didnt see them complain
Yep It is ezish to get cubits hell my first rank I got as a gift then worked my way up till me and my teacher made a bet on when I would get elite so I had to spend money to win it

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 300
Definitely agree with the anticheat part. (Specifically for survival as well, but can be applied to all gamemodes) Movement on this server is so tedious. Elytras teleporting you back when you rocketboost, using /speed or speed boosting equipment, or even just bunny hopping sometimes makes you teleport in place.
Omfg yess that is soo annoying I’ll just be hoping round in surv and boom boom boom boom it keeps teleporting me backwards

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 300
New players aren't entitled to be loaned cubits by other players. Would you loan a new players cubits every time they asked? Not knowing if they'll actually ever pay you back or not? For new players it can actually be quite overwhelming to see it all.

If you dont know about other places in the world then you really shouldn't be saying these insensitive things. Im glad you know about our Emu War such an important part of our history as a country... (Also has literally nothing to do with the cost of living and in general economic crisis the entire world is experiencing right now. You should really do some research dude.

Also as someone who has on average 300ms, and new to the game doing the pond part is going to take ages. Your logic is flawed.
They damn well will pay back cos I’ll give em vip they’ll prestige and unless they are my m8 or someone I trust my cubits will be given back VERY quickly

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 300
New players aren't entitled to be loaned cubits by other players. Would you loan a new players cubits every time they asked? Not knowing if they'll actually ever pay you back or not? For new players it can actually be quite overwhelming to see it all.

If you dont know about other places in the world then you really shouldn't be saying these insensitive things. Im glad you know about our Emu War such an important part of our history as a country... (Also has literally nothing to do with the cost of living and in general economic crisis the entire world is experiencing right now. You should really do some research dude.

Also as someone who has on average 300ms, and new to the game doing the pond part is going to take ages. Your logic is flawed.
Actually pond used to be the only part people could get done in like half a day the hard part was the quests as we used to only get 2 per day and an extra 1 each week but still I find pond is EZ

SkyDieGame

Earth Mod+ | Skyblock Mod | Islands Mod
Moderator+
SkyDieGame
SkyDieGame
Mod+
Ratings
125 5
Hello all,

Earth has been out for a few weeks now and I felt like now enough time has passed for people to add some suggestions to how to improve the realm and the quality of life for players on earth.

So without further ado here are some of the Earth Improvement Propositions (EIP for short)

EIP - 1
make /sell hand and /sell all a free perk
with the current economy it is not fair to f2p unranked players to be unable to /sell all as it significantly hampers their ability to compete for things such as /top compared to ranked players as they are unable to sell things as quickly which when bulk farming is extremely slow. At the moment it is a VIP perk so its essentially locked behind a $5 paywall.

EIP - 2
let people sell ores such as copper, gold, diamonds, coal, lapis and redstone.
Other realms are able to so we should be able to as well. especially with the new season being based around the admin shop.
nuff said.

EIP - 3
let people sell block forms of ores.
As people scale up the sizes of their farms there are now significant bottle necks especially with iron farms as we are unable to sell iron blocks for no discernible reason. this makes the farming aspect especially tedious and annoying and doesn't contribute to gameplay whatsoever.

EIP - 4
fix this as it annoys me because you right click not left click
View attachment 64761

EIP - 5
fix sell shops
this is more of a bug than a suggestion but chest shops will repeatedly just vanish from /shop even when fully stocked for no reason. this takes away from the player economy aspect of the realm.

EIP - 6
make the anticheat less stupid when someone is using an elytra
literally ask anyone who's ever used an elytra and rockets on earth for longer than half an hour

that's all the things that annoy me on earth at the moment if you have any suggestions please comment

Thanks for the suggestions Poosky, i will summarize it here!
Eip 1: No ranks can sell up to 9 stacks at the time of an item in /shop, i tested this and it took me 6 sec to sell a full inv of something. I would not say 6 sec is alot of time, when people use up to 2sec to write out the command alone
Eip 2: This is already suggested to higher ups!
Eip 3: This is also suggested
Eip 4: Both left and right click sells the fish in my inv (Just tested)
Eip 5: This issue has already been reported to devs
Eip 6: I will try to gather clips of it and report to devs! (Please send to SkyDieGame#1066 if anyone have clips of it!