Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
241 34
1. I wish there was a way to limit how many times a player can use a sell sign in a day. I want to put some more rare items in my playershop for a fair price but I find that 1 person will come and buy the whole inventory. It would be great to be able to add a daily limit to some playershops.

2. Ability to purchase more than 1x extra playershops from the /cubitstore

3. I've said it before and Ill say it again. The ability to block certain users from viewing/buying items that you list on /ah

Poppycon

QA Team
Poppycon
Poppycon
QA Team
Ratings
29 5
I can agree with the second point, repeat purchase of playershops should be possible, but making it limited to 1 per person is silly. What stops someone from using alts to buy stuff, or asking friends to buy for them? This same thing applies for the third point. Even if you blacklist someone from your AH (like you would do for me), I'll just ask someone else to do it, or purchase it from an alt.

Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
241 34
Elites gives you 50 and you can buy up to 75 chests from /cubitshop. Why do you need more than 75 chest shops?
Trust I need more

Even if you blacklist someone from your AH (like you would do for me), I'll just ask someone else to do it, or purchase it from an alt.
The point of blacklisting someone is so they cant see it. Cant buy it if you dont know its there. (Which is something someone suggested last time I mentioned adding a personal blacklist to /ah

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,176 288
Elites gives you 50 and you can buy up to 75 chests from /cubitshop. Why do you need more than 75 chest shops?
Couldn’t u use an alt to make more