Earth siege system, LPS & duels

almondemilk

ELITE
almondemilk
almondemilk
ELITE
Ratings
33 2
Could you not change it back to how to was last season where all towns were able to be seiged unless they opted to be peaceful, and then make them pay a percentage tax based on town bank/number town members idk
Gives people the option to be peaceful but there is a drawback that they have to pay something towards it, and doesn't auto opt towns to be peaceful

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
I think that an easy solution to peaceful that protects noobs is that peaceful still works as normal BUT if at least 2 players with military ranks (owner, assistant, moderator, or guard) own at least one combat-related SVA each, peaceful is automatically shut off.

-1 peacful mode is a good thing for earth its sets apart the useless players who cant pvp (like me) apart fron the players who can and if they just removed peacful from towns then i feel a lot less people would play
-1 Peaceful Mode Changes

Forcing people to participate in PVP sounds awful. Some people enjoy Earth for the friendships, town building, and even the grind! Play styles differ and I don't believe it's fair to charge people because they would rather farm than be slaughtered by P2W players with OP sets.
/survival

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 296
I think that an easy solution to peaceful that protects noobs is that peaceful still works as normal BUT if at least 2 players with military ranks (owner, assistant, moderator, or guard) own at least one combat-related SVA each, peaceful is automatically shut off.

/survival
War? /factions