Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
Hey all, as suggested by the title, here members of the community may provide suggestions to Earth.

Here's mine:
NECESSARY - These changes are absolutely necessary for Season 4 to be better than Season 3

=========================================================================

Economy change - The spawner economy has completely ruined Earth, after talking to many OG Earth players from Season 1 and Season 2, it has been basically unanimously agreed upon that Season 2's economy was better than Season 3's. Of course, Season 2's economy was not perfect either, so here's the idea: Money is generated by a mix of different jobs, similar to Season 2, but it won't be as terrible of ratios. The idea is for there to be 5 jobs: Mining, Farming, Fishing, Foraging, and Mob-Killing. Of course, the reason for this change is because the spawner economy completely destroys players' chances of rising to the top if they do not have alt accounts, so this way of making money would force people to actually play the game. (The admin shop can stay, but not the sell part of it)

Important - These changes aren't necessary, but still would be very nice to have

Sieges re-work: Change siege point gain to where kills are worth more points than just 150, change banner capturing to have a stack limit of 3x. Additionally, make towns under siege have PvP toggled in the ENTIRE town regardless of plot types or distance from the siege banner, as it has been known for outposts to no longer have PvP toggled, and for some specific plot types to still not get PvP toggled on.

Increase neutrality cost - $25 a day for being unsiegeable is stupidly cheap, simple as that.

Bonus claims in crates - Solo towns are really, really common now, but it's hard to run them when you need to expand but you can't. Why not add extra town claims to crates instead of spawn eggs?

Resetting Nether and End - The Nether tends to get quite dry of ancient debris toward the end of the season with the limited size of the Nether, and the End's elytras are very limited, making it difficult for new players to obtain them. Why not reset the Nether and End every month or so to allow new players to access fresh and replenished resources?

Unbreakable armor - PvP, particularly in sieges, is not exactly... PvP. It all relies on breaking armor by spam-clicking with a high-damage axe and then using a sword or blaster to kill them. If we wanted to spam click, we'd all go play survival, right? Adding unbreakable armor will change this to be actual PvP instead of spam-clicking.

Higher damage to weapons - To compensate for the above, and for fights to not last forever, make non-Strength weapons give Strength I, Strength I weapons to Strength II, II to III, III to IV, etc (apply to swords only). Either this, or increase sharpness levels on weapons dramatically.

=========================================================================================

Wants - These aren't really important, just small changes that help the experience

=========================================================================================

Anticheat fix - Firework rockets and elytras don't mix well with ManaCube's anticheat as rubberbanding has become very noticeable with elytras. Perhaps find a way to fix this?

Fix map - Parts of the map are simply just black for no reason. This is more so a bug than a part of the game but nonetheless should be fixed.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 297
I agree with resetting nether and end but not the econ bit last season was literally just a pond run economy the only way people would rlly get money was from pond and earth has grown to the point of where u can barely get anything from pond I believe they should keep the spawn ers but maybe make the items not worth as much

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
I agree with resetting nether and end but not the econ bit last season was literally just a pond run economy the only way people would rlly get money was from pond and earth has grown to the point of where u can barely get anything from pond I believe they should keep the spawn ers but maybe make the items not worth as much
The issue with the spawner economy is that it is virtually impossible to be rich without a God computer. Considering a lot of people have potato PCs, or worse, laptops, it isn't exactly possible to AFK 24/7 on 9 accounts without console client, and console client needs account details to work.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 297
The issue with the spawner economy is that it is virtually impossible to be rich without a God computer. Considering a lot of people have potato PCs, or worse, laptops, it isn't exactly possible to AFK 24/7 on 9 accounts without console client, and console client needs account details to work.
that is a very good point then why not they make it a rule that u can only have 1 alt at a time at spawners?

DoctorMuffins

DoctorMuffins
DoctorMuffins
Ratings
that is a very good point then why not they make it a rule that u can only have 1 alt at a time at spawners?
That may be hard to enforce. I understand staff members have lives of their own (and respect that), but I don't even see them on when people are being rude in chat, I doubt that new rule would even be enforced.

xStephie

Forum Expert
PATRON+
xStephie
xStephie
Patron+
Ratings
373 19
So neutrality cost has finally been changed it matches upkeep. So like for Gaia, it is 256k in up keep and 256k in neutrality cost. Glad this was changed mid season.

On the rest I agree. Get rid of spawners and the who can have the most alts. Admin shop should be to sell stuff to only. Bring back sell shops. On that note increase sell shop limits and allow towns to have 1 warp for a shop area (like /warp townname)

Nether and end should reset.

shellbreaker732

VIP
ShellBreaker732
ShellBreaker732
VIP
Ratings
I'd like more opportunities for adventuring on Earth. Resource world is fairly limited in its scope, and doesn't really provide the full breadth of that experience in my view. I'd also really love it if any artists out there wanna put up some more custom art shops! I've only seen one so far (rologirl's), & I think Earth would really benefit from it.