Easiest and Fastest way to get souls?

TweakCity

ELITE
TweakCity
TweakCity
ELITE
Ratings
Just wondering what the absolutely easiest way or absolute best way there is to get souls.

Ratings
427 8
Just wondering what the absolutely easiest way or absolute best way there is to get souls.
If your looking for souls and have alot to spend, I would just say get cubits and buy around 1,500 souls for 0.4 cubits, but I know that isn't really appliable for most people. Otherwise, just grind spiders at public warps with a full mystic set (if your on budget) with a mystic sword. The set increases the chance to drop heads by 2x, but if your not on budget, the Dragon set (not strg 2 one) and meat cleaver are your best bet!

TweakCity

ELITE
TweakCity
TweakCity
ELITE
Ratings
If your looking for souls and have alot to spend, I would just say get cubits and buy around 1,500 souls for 0.4 cubits, but I know that isn't really appliable for most people. Otherwise, just grind spiders at public warps with a full mystic set (if your on budget) with a mystic sword. The set increases the chance to drop heads by 2x, but if your not on budget, the Dragon set (not strg 2 one) and meat cleaver are your best bet!
May I ask how I could aquire the mystic set?