Easy map isn't Easy

Ratings
The map sellotape shouldn't be an easy map. As a casual player I found it way beyond my capabilities with a "semi-hh" jump taking 100 goes to even get once. I've probably gotten it maybe 3/130 times I've tried. Even after making it the next checkpoint isn't for a while and so I remain stuck where I was due to awkward head hitters and similar.
Map should be medium.
UPON PLAYING FURTHER RADIOACTIVE IS LITERALLY 100% WORSE!

Last edited:

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
The map sellotape shouldn't be an easy map. As a casual player I found it way beyond my capabilities with a "semi-hh" jump taking 100 goes to even get once. I've probably gotten it maybe 3/130 times I've tried. Even after making it the next checkpoint isn't for a while and so I remain stuck where I was due to awkward head hitters and similar.
Map should be medium.
UPON PLAYING FURTHER RADIOACTIVE IS LITERALLY 100% WORSE!
Hello there,

I understand your frustration; within parkour, there are of course different levels of difficulty when we're talking about courses. In my experience, some are harder than others. It is possible that the map you're talking about is closer to a medium than it is to an easy, but there are a lot of levels like this. I wish you luck!

-Wings

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
sellotape worst map ever (except park insane map lol) sellotape took me forever when I was doing all easy maps. radioactive I actually did pretty fast! :D