Not open for further replies.

dynohugz

VIP
dynohugz
dynohugz
VIP
Ratings
16 1
I think the main build is actually extremely cool. however I found that it was quite confusing knowing where to go at times and the netherbrick parts at the beginning and end look a bit out of place. The parkour is also quite bland and short in my opinion

Mozzie

VIP
M0ZZ13
M0ZZ13
VIP
Ratings
Personally, I found the build a little underwhelming in terms of scale. The concept is nice but could've been executed better. As for the parkour, i think it's best suited as an easy map provided the random double neo -0.5 is nerfed.

Anacoustic

Forum Expert
ELITE
Anacoustic
Anacoustic
ELITE
Ratings
163 2
Hi there Hick_Hock_4,

Im sorry to tell you your map is being rejected.

The THEME is original, so good job on that!

The BUILD is quite small which has made most of the parkour floating, which is not allowed! Try to enlarge your build and add a main island so that the parkour can flow well with a better pathing that is centred around your build.

The PARKOUR does fit the length of an easy but does have a few jumps that would fit a medium difficulty. These jumps would need to nerfed. Be sure to keep your difficulty consistent throughout. There is variation which is amazing but there are many more blocks you can parkour with such as heads, chests and glass panes.

Thank you for your submission, hope to see more from you ! Have a wonderful day. [Hayley]

-Ana

Status
Not open for further replies.