EvanTech

SrMod | Mentoring
Senior Mod
EvanTech
EvanTech
Senior Mod
Ratings
347 38
Hello! I'll move your thread to the correct forum for you this time but for future reference, you can find it https://manacube.com/forums/parkour-submissions/ here or click Map Submissions at the top of the Parkour forum. Also, try adding some screenshots to your submission! We love to see a preview of it before checking it out in game :)

Ratings
Sorry, I cant add screenshots cuz I have to log into photoshop and idk the log in, but its basically Dream getting the last hit on the Ender Dragon in order to win a manhunt. I do understand if you do not accept this map, as when i read chat i notice that lots of people on your server are Techno fans, and don't like Dream at all.

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Irish_Puppy,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: As we don't have any maps themed after the YouTuber Dream (although it's been attempted by many), this is most definitely an originally themed map submission.
  • Build: Personally, I don't think the build is very good. Its downfall is a) the ender dragon, as we already have a map featuring a build of one and b) the pixel art Dream statue as it is an outdated building style which we no longer want to be the focus of any map in our server. It's just not a pretty map to look at.
  • Parkour: The parkour was fitting for the difficulty both length and difficulty-wise. But it just was not fun to do. You re-used a lot of the same blocks/jumps for your parkour (take all of the ladders for example). We don't want to have parkour that's the same thing over and over again. Try to incorporate a wider variety of jumps/blocks into your parkour so that it's fun to do!
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.