Rejected [Easy] Plain Colors

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwiftLee

Ratings
18 9
In this map, we take a look at the power of white-space. The truly eye-pleasing variance of white colors and simplistic atmosphere make adventuring your way through this parkour a fun, enjoyable event.

• Usernames: SwiftLee & shanefancy
  • Forum Username: @RobotzMan
  • Plot ID: 20; -7
  • Difficulty: Easy
  • Jumps: 25
Side note: Any comments or criticism is appreciated greatly and taken into consideration for future builds and current ones! Don't be afraid to let us know what we could do better, or what we're doing right.

ALSO -- I should mention that I have yet to receive my Mapper rank, and it's been nearly two years! If someone could change that, I would greatly appreciate it! This is also the case with shanefancy/RobotzMan. He changed his username and was promised help, but received none.

RobotzMan

Ratings
Wow! What a truly vivid display of Gestalt's principle. So simple, yet complete, and an absolutely phenomenal showcase of artwork as you allow it to coalesce with the world of "parkour". Brilliant, purely and solely brilliant.

Wafflethecat

Forum Expert
Mapper
Ratings
128 3
I do appreciate the simplicity of this parkour build. A lot of people are really focused on making their parkour "POP", and stand out with a bunch of colors and atmospheric detail. It is a rare, and in my opinion pleasing, to see a build designed solely to be simple and pleasing to the eye. I think this would make a wonderful addition to the parkour server. Also, next time you see an Admin on, just inquire with them about your mapper rank. I had to do the same. I got mine pretty soon after. Best of luck!

SwiftLee

Ratings
18 9
I do appreciate the simplicity of this parkour build. A lot of people are really focused on making their parkour "POP", and stand out with a bunch of colors and atmospheric detail. It is a rare, and in my opinion pleasing, to see a build designed solely to be simple and pleasing to the eye. I think this would make a wonderful addition to the parkour server. Also, next time you see an Admin on, just inquire with them about your mapper rank. I had to do the same. I got mine pretty soon after. Best of luck!
Ah, thank you! I should have my mapper rank on the forums as well soon. Hopefully it will be added here now since I've gotten it in-game.

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Hey SwiftLee.
I am sorry to tell you, but I am going to reject this course. The build does not look too attractive and it is basically just placed blocks without a build.
Thanks for submitting the course and I hope to see more in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.