Rejected [Easy] Soda Parkour [New and Improved]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamont

Dedicated Member
Ratings
33 2
This corse was made by me YoloMcSwagDragon And The_Jazzy_Man. This corse has two checkpoints.45 jumps.This was made on my first plot. Type /plot visit YoloMcSwagDragon 1 to play. New- We improved the corse by changing the brown wool on the coke and the pepsi to black stained clay. We also added mountain dew at the front of the corse. And also we made the jumps alot harder. Please ENJOY!

Last edited:

SwiftLee

Ratings
18 9
I took one look at this course and noticed some cylindrical mess of structures standing there; I probably could have guessed what they were though, the parkour is okay, but too long for easy. The cans are still just okay and lack detail. I felt that the beginning should have been symmetrical with the course, it was off to the right and 2 blocks wide, while the center of the cans was an odd number. Work on details and fixing up your decals and you should be OK. I don't think this is the best course I've seen or the worst.

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
swift i dont really care i think me and jazzy did fine
That isn't the best outlook to have when dealing with constructive criticism. Swift did take time out of his day to tell you how you could improve, and most of those are points I have brought up before in your past courses. So I'd keep those points in mind.

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Sadly, this course is still rejected.

It still suffers from the same symptoms as the last time I reviewed it. The course doesn't feel that crazy, innovative or interesting, which is bad considering the source material is pretty much a PC gamer's lifeblood.

The parkour is fair for an easy now, however the can designs just look like giant cylinders. It's not your worst course, but it's certainly not your best.

At this point, I would scrap this parkour and work on something else, if you have not already.

~ Billy

Status
Not open for further replies.