Economy

Ratings
7 5
Did you now? See this is a pretty funny encounter isn’t it. Will be seeing you later sir Xulon, and good luck in our future fights. Would also appreciate if empty’s didnt closet cheat but that’s up to him, Ik your the slave master so you should tell him to stop doing that. Goodbye!
:(

XxHandOfGodxX

ELITE
XxHandOfGodxX
XxHandOfGodxX
ELITE
Ratings
13 1
Did you now? See this is a pretty funny encounter isn’t it. Will be seeing you later sir Xulon, and good luck in our future fights. Would also appreciate if empty’s didnt closet cheat but that’s up to him, Ik your the slave master so you should tell him to stop doing that. Goodbye!
How many of us are you going to accuse publicly? All of our members can duel on any server and screenshare no hesitation! We all use Lunar/Laby mod none of us are proven to be cheating and some of us even been unbanned because the bans were false! When will the tyranny end!

Baccasaurs13

ELITE
Quantinum
Quantinum
ELITE
Ratings
16 5
How many of us are you going to accuse publicly? All of our members can duel on any server and screenshare no hesitation! We all use Lunar/Laby mod none of us are proven to be cheating and some of us even been unbanned because the bans were false! When will the tyranny end![/QUO

You’re referring to your ban, which wasn’t false and was a mistake on the staffs decision to accept your appeal but if staff weren’t vegetative and actually did something, maybe I wouldn’t have to take to the forums. Won’t be replying any further. Good day gentlemen

XxHandOfGodxX

ELITE
XxHandOfGodxX
XxHandOfGodxX
ELITE
Ratings
13 1
[
Goodnight young man, however it is not false and you are welcome to 1v1 me on any server i click a constant 13 cps i w tap like a mad mad and i am unmatched at straightline/kill aura!

Xulon

ELITE
Xulon
Xulon
ELITE
Ratings
18 4
A
Also Bacca, its kind of weird to fake your age on forums!

Conver

Ratings
75 25
Well bacca, while that joke was clever, I missed the pearl because I forgot how extremely short you are, so I overshot my pearl. Also, when we 1v1ed you went flying, much like PETER pan!
is it just me or did Xulon just call someone short? LOOOL

Conver

Ratings
75 25
So, first off I’m going to come clean out and say that the eco on kitpvp is weird in a sense. You make more money by gambling a 50/50 chance in coin flipping then going down and grinding kills. All is good with that but when coin flipping and wager dueling are the primary source of making money, that seems strange to me for a kitpvp server.

Diamond team fights seem to be getting more and more common and most players can’t even afford soups or pots for the matter. Pearls are never a thing when on a low budget either, yes you have the kits but they only give you 4 pearls an hour. In team fights you need atleast 8-9 including kiting. Not to even speak of repairing armor, though it may seem cheap for only 1k per item, in fights you that you need multiple repairs, it gets a little bit pricey. Not to mention how fast you fly through soups, An inventory costs you about 10k and you use about 1 per fight (depending on how long it lasts). All these fees total up very quickly.

Some things that can bring the economy back up:
Lowering the price of pots and soups; I know that devs have done this in the past but only by a small margin. $750 for one fire res is crazy to me, 8 kills just to get a fire pot.
Making the amount per kill go up; At manacube’s current state you get 100$ per kill which totals to 10k for every 100 you get, not including kill streaks, you will only have enough money to afford an inventory of soups after 100 KILLS!! That’s mental.

I’m open to feedback from anyone but I think that there should be a change, if enough people upvote I’ll make a suggestion for it.
Vouch, +1

Totally agree with all this, and I've said it before, I actually got the Admins to lower the shop prices recently, but it was by so little it doesn't even count. Honestly I think the structure of the economy itself is just kind of weird and unbalanced. Coinflips are way too OP as some people can make over a mill from simple luck while others burn all their cash to compete in top tier fights against other teams. I really think they need to add more ways to make money, that are reliable and not on a 50/50 chance.

Personally, I would want coinflips removed as they take 0 skill or even effort what so ever, compared to wager duels which actually has some risk and skill elements to it. I think they should also buff the amount of cash you earn from assists, fix the AntiBot which blocks most of your kill rewards aswell as make boosters cheaper and available to everyone, for example for Mana in the /blackmarket.

Tubby

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TubbNuts
TubbNuts
ELITE
Ratings
120 29
As someone who has built up a substantial net worth of about 14 gsets and 300k of money distributed across several alts to hide my wealth, I would like to share my story of how money can in fact be made on kitpvp.

But first, let me try to make sense of what you mean. You say that 100 kills only gives 10k. I assume you mean that 100 kills is difficult to get. Quite the contrary, I find that it only takes about 15 or so minutes to reach 100 kills, and that’s just for me. I’m terrible at pvp.

15 minutes of grinding to afford 1 pvp loadout? That sounds pretty fair to me.

But anyway, on to my rags to riches story. I didn’t always have 14 gsets. Even when I had 2-3, I was very hesitant to lose them, because to use a gset would mean to risk losing it, upon which I’d have to make at least a 30k profit in order to offset the loss, which isn’t even taking into account the utilities expended in the fight. So, how did I do it?

I fought in kit fight. Tubby, you are supposedly the 2nd best kitpvp player on the server according to zHappa. As such, you should have no difficulty defeating the average player while in kit fight. Grind, grind, and grind more. And don’t do stupid things that cause you to waste utilities, especially when you can’t afford to waste them. I’d also like to point out that you’ve been playing this server far longer than I have and have had access to tools such as the Cupid bow, which I could never dream of wielding.

If some new player like me can thrive on kitpvp by picking my fights intelligently, then I’m sure you can as well. You just have to swallow your pride, and put in the time to grind in iron.
100 kills take beyond 15 minutes in kit fight, and speaking on your logic, me having the second most kills on the server and 400k worth of coin flipping profit, should have the most money on the server right? That is just incorrect and you know why? g-set fights, They drain your money faster then you can imagine and you’re stuck at this bottom less pit of not having enough money to repair/buy soups. As I was saying before, if they lowered the price of soups/made the amount of money per kill higher, it would benefit everyone.

Also let me clarify this, Including a god set, which is about 40k, the with soups 10k, then with pots 5k, 3k on pearls, 7k in gaps and repair 4k it comes up to a total of 70k, which according to your logic will take about 105 minutes of grinding for ONE fight. To me that seems a little bit ridiculous.

Tubby

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TubbNuts
TubbNuts
ELITE
Ratings
120 29
Vouch, +1

Totally agree with all this, and I've said it before, I actually got the Admins to lower the shop prices recently, but it was by so little it doesn't even count. Honestly I think the structure of the economy itself is just kind of weird and unbalanced. Coinflips are way too OP as some people can make over a mill from simple luck while others burn all their cash to compete in top tier fights against other teams. I really think they need to add more ways to make money, that are reliable and not on a 50/50 chance.

Personally, I would want coinflips removed as they take 0 skill or even effort what so ever, compared to wager duels which actually has some risk and skill elements to it. I think they should also buff the amount of cash you earn from assists, fix the AntiBot which blocks most of your kill rewards aswell as make boosters cheaper and available to everyone, for example for Mana in the /blackmarket.
This is absolutely right to me, sounds perfect.

Sliky

MVP+
Sp00kies
Sp00kies
MVP+
Ratings
6 1
So, first off I’m going to come clean out and say that the eco on kitpvp is weird in a sense. You make more money by gambling a 50/50 chance in coin flipping then going down and grinding kills. All is good with that but when coin flipping and wager dueling are the primary source of making money, that seems strange to me for a kitpvp server.

Diamond team fights seem to be getting more and more common and most players can’t even afford soups or pots for the matter. Pearls are never a thing when on a low budget either, yes you have the kits but they only give you 4 pearls an hour. In team fights you need atleast 8-9 including kiting. Not to even speak of repairing armor, though it may seem cheap for only 1k per item, in fights you that you need multiple repairs, it gets a little bit pricey. Not to mention how fast you fly through soups, An inventory costs you about 10k and you use about 1 per fight (depending on how long it lasts). All these fees total up very quickly.

Some things that can bring the economy back up:
Lowering the price of pots and soups; I know that devs have done this in the past but only by a small margin. $750 for one fire res is crazy to me, 8 kills just to get a fire pot.
Making the amount per kill go up; At manacube’s current state you get 100$ per kill which totals to 10k for every 100 you get, not including kill streaks, you will only have enough money to afford an inventory of soups after 100 KILLS!! That’s mental.

I’m open to feedback from anyone but I think that there should be a change, if enough people upvote I’ll make a suggestion for it.
And why is there boats but they don’t work I wanna go to mermaid islands and boat around and fish

Your friendly and number 1 sewage. Rat silkys

XxHandOfGodxX

ELITE
XxHandOfGodxX
XxHandOfGodxX
ELITE
Ratings
13 1
You are all noobs who are getting schooled this servers economy is good and if you need a full inventory of soup to pvp u r bad get good at this game

Xulon

ELITE
Xulon
Xulon
ELITE
Ratings
18 4
Lmao he said every gset fight drains him Hand. LOL we use like 5 soups. Maybe start winning teamfights and you wont see such a lose in profit!