Ratings
3 5
About you

What is your Minecraft username? xxeggsinmyarse129

How old are you? 11

Country or Timezone Easter Island

What is your Discord username? egg#2098

Your skills

Do you enjoy working by yourself or as a team working by selkf dnt like other pepol

What building styles are you best at, and weakest at best at: everything
weakest at = nothinh!! e(except pretty ladeze?)?

Do you know how to use Voxel Sniper? Barrett 50 Cal

Have you been a part of a build team before? (Give examples if yes) yes i oned it but got banned for send hot pic in staff

Screenshots/Portfolio of your past builds. (Recommended to provide an album link) http://prntscr.com/j8lnez
[DOUBLEPOST=1524410281][/DOUBLEPOST]skills: everything
weakerns = nothing at al (execttpt preti ladeze)?

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
Umm... -1

Appledestroyer

Dedicated Member
Ratings
60 13
I have time to waste so here is my run down of your app.First you are quite new to the server so you may not understand the requirements .Second Inappropriate username.Third you are underage as the minimum requirements are 13 years old.4th,Faking facts of yourself is not allowed.You left a blank empty.5th,you did not bother to correct your spelling and did not take it too seriously.Not liking people may be a problem too.6th,most of the things you mentioned are not related to the format of what the application requires.Please do not send"hot pics"in the chat.7th,the imigur you provided does not work so I have no idea about your past works.Pleae try again when you are more mature and experienced in building AND fix all the things I mention.So for now -129112098508