remissash
egyption run
IT WONT LET ME SCREENSHOT LOOK AT IT IM ON MAC AND THE FILE IS TO LARGE
the visit is /plot visit remissash
hard
71 jumps

Ratings
12 1
If you're on a Mac you need to do FN+F2 for screenshots in Minecraft, I don't think Minecraft screenshots are that big. I like the map, not sure about original theme, I like the flow of the map and use of dropping down for more exploration. GL +1 :)

Ratings
thank you for the support i really appreciate it but mac makes files to large when you screenshot for these forums and again thanks for the support:)

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey remissash,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: As we have an overabundance of desert-related maps currently on our server, this is a very unoriginally themed map submission. I recommend that you look at our list of previously used maps/themes as to prevent such things in the future: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lZKQZMgGev6fXyhZ8nCPkTzNIj0yOjXjUTDvfzKNzl4/edit .
  • Build: Personally, I don't think the build is very good. First off, I just don't think you conveyed your theme greatly. There's more ways to convey Egypt than using sand blocks and making pyramids. I just think it's a very uninspired take on the theme. Furthermore, the build itself is not very good as there's a lack of focus and too much floating parkour. You don't focus on any specific build and integrate your parkour into it, you just made a bunch of messy parkour floating about with two pyramids placed around. You need to understand that we want you to build a focused and attractive build and integrate your parkour into it.
  • Parkour: The parkour was long enough for a hard map but it was not difficult enough for it. At best, this is a medium map difficulty-wise. So, you'll have to decrease the number of jumps to fit that difficulty (40-60) or buff the parkour. Furthermore, the parkour felt very repetitive to do due to the multiple uses of the same blocks/jumps. It was just a bunch of slab/head jumps, creating a very linear feeling. You need to be more creative and utilize a bunch of different jumps when making parkour, don't stick to two or three.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.