Elite rank should override Mapper on parkour.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Elite is a big deal. It's expensive, and it has a lot of perks. It doesn't make sense that Mapper, a rank that is free and pretty simple to get, and is extremely common on parkour, would override Elite. Especially once /prefix is fixed and we can change the colour of Elite. I think it would make a lot of sense for the priority to be Elite > Mapper > Mvp+ > etc.

https://suggestions.manacube.com/suggestions/71007/elite-rank-overrides-mapper-on-parkour

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
I think MAPPER should be a title rather than a rank. I think you should still get the VIP perks but it shouldn’t be required that you wear it all the time.

Surge

Forum Expert
ELITE
The_Surge
The_Surge
ELITE
Ratings
244 8
I feel like there should be a way to have both as MrBugs suggested. However, I do agree that Elite should be scaled higher than mapper.

niqhtless

ELITE
niqhtless
niqhtless
ELITE
Ratings
25 2
I agree. It is kinda odd that mappers are able to do more things than the most expensive rank..
Very good point and thanks for mentioning it, I actually didn't know about this

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I agree. It is kinda odd that mappers are able to do more things than the most expensive rank..
Very good point and thanks for mentioning it, I actually didn't know about this
Mapper doesn't actually do more than any of the ranks. It's like a parkour-local VIP. But it displays higher because it has to be earned, not bought.

niqhtless

ELITE
niqhtless
niqhtless
ELITE
Ratings
25 2
Ahhh that makes more sense now. Thanks :)