Ratings
Usernames: TNTfreak007, struqqles
Map Name: ELLY
Fotos are attached
Plot ID: -94;127
Difficulty: Easy
Number of jumps: 30

Map build for the best moderator on the server! <3
We've build you a body and have improved the inside of the head.
We now added the new hair and gave her more detph. You can see this on the newes screenshot!

Attachments

Last edited:

BinLicker

Forum Master
ELITE
BinLicker
BinLicker
ELITE
Ratings
482 8
Hehe I like it. One tiny improvement I think you should consider is some shading in the hair using other blocks. Remember I am not a map judge this is my suggestion. Awesome build though, I know how much elly likes it!

caseyclosed

Forum Expert
ELITE
caseyclosed
caseyclosed
ELITE
Ratings
518 24
Hehe I like it. One tiny improvement I think you should consider is some shading in the hair using other blocks. Remember I am not a map judge this is my suggestion. Awesome build though, I know how much elly likes it!
yeah also small tip in her profile picture her hair is more light so you should use birch and double slab sandstone

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
This is so epic! XD

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
yeah also small tip in her profile picture her hair is more light so you should use birch and double slab sandstone
You could also use endstone to create more of a gradient but that's just my opinion on the colouring haha

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hello TNTfreak007 and struqqles,

I will be putting your map in ONGOING as I have tested and reviewed your map. Please be patient as I discuss your map with the map judging team.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#5555
Have a great day,
Elly

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hello TNTfreak007 and struqqles,

I regret to inform you that your map is REJECTED.

The THEME of your map is original as there is no other maps like this on ManaCube, so good job on that!

The BUILD of your map is a problem. The build just feels like 3D pixel art with a little volume. Next time try considering reshaping the map to better resemble a human body and also adding a lot more depth.

The PARKOUR fits the length and difficulty of a easy map, so good job on that! The parkour has nice variance and very enjoyable to play. The only problem is that some of the checkpoints felt a bit to long.

Thank you for taking the time to create a map, I hope to see more submissions from you in the future.
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#5555
Elly

Status
Not open for further replies.