Closed Elven Palace Parkour map - hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Hey! I'm not a mod or anything, but I would like to suggest a couple of things to help your submission!
1. I know it can be annoying sometimes, but the pictures are supposed to come after the map name ~ Simple fix.
2. The actual build is pretty cool, I like the palace; with this, the rest of the island should feel more connected than it does right now.
2a try connecting it all together with different land or just scrapping the floating bits and add it to the island.
3. This is also simple, yet effective, when taking screenshots, hit F1 and clear the chat, allows us to see it better!

best of luck,

Ratings
Hey! I'm not a mod or anything, but I would like to suggest a couple of things to help your submission!
1. I know it can be annoying sometimes, but the pictures are supposed to come after the map name ~ Simple fix.
2. The actual build is pretty cool, I like the palace; with this, the rest of the island should feel more connected than it does right now.
2a try connecting it all together with different land or just scrapping the floating bits and add it to the island.
3. This is also simple, yet effective, when taking screenshots, hit F1 and clear the chat, allows us to see it better!

best of luck,
Thanks, I'll do that!

zzykrkv

Dedicated Member
VIP+
zzykrkv
zzykrkv
VIP+
Ratings
202 5
niceee build

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello Dolphin_Daiymo,

I will be closing this submission as it seems you have deleted your map.
In the future, feel free to delete the thread (three dots at the top right of the thread) or reply to the thread saying you no longer want your map judged.

Thanks!
- Madi

Status
Not open for further replies.