Enable keep inventory for / wild

DecoBond

ELITE
DecoBond
DecoBond
ELITE
Ratings
Otherwise there's no point in having the pvp arena plus it's rly annoying when searching for a base
I Agree whats the point in pvp if the whole map is just pvp. and the ssvs you could have can now be lost if they are not protected. Imagine running into jazzweek after /wild lol.

Last edited:

Xiuz

ELITE
Xiuz
Xiuz
ELITE
Ratings
Not really sure why keep inventory is turned off in the wild. I agree, what is the point of having exclusive areas for pvp if you can just have the same experience practically anywhere on the map.

Napkinz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Napkinz
Napkinz
ELITE
Ratings
114 1
Honestly, I do feel like it actually adds an interesting element to the game. It makes survival a lot more risky. A good compromise would be adding back in the pvp toggle. That way everyone has a choice as pvp isn't everyone's strong suit but still allows others who do like pvp to experience that while wandering in the wilderness.

LunarLuuna!

ELITE
LunarLuuna
LunarLuuna
ELITE
Ratings
For real, why have the damn arena if the whole WORLD is the arena?? I can only imagine how scary it is for people without /near but then again people can just go /v and approach someone and turn it off and attack, its really not fair at all. It's gonna be chaos when vaults open..

TeamJacob

Earth Mod+
Moderator+
TeamJacob
TeamJacob
Mod+
Ratings
285 17
I have really mixed feeling about this. On one hand I see where players are coming from by wanting to have keep inventory on.. but on another it would just seem weird to have it.. like they might as well give everyone God mode at that point.. I would think a better compromise would be just to turn off pvp in the wild but leave keep inventory off...
A reason I'd think this could work is because with Earth right around the corner and Earth being much more PVP oriented players who want to pvp in the wild could make the transition to the Earth server... this would also add more separation/differences between Earth and Survival.

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
358 108
Otherwise there's no point in having the pvp arena plus it's rly annoying when searching for a base
It is already enabled. Pretty sure they didn't mean to enable it for the whole world but forgot to only enable it for party world guard regions.

DecoBond

ELITE
DecoBond
DecoBond
ELITE
Ratings
I have really mixed feeling about this. On one hand I see where players are coming from by wanting to have keep inventory on.. but on another it would just seem weird to have it.. like they might as well give everyone God mode at that point.. I would think a better compromise would be just to turn off pvp in the wild but leave keep inventory off...
A reason I'd think this could work is because with Earth right around the corner and Earth being much more PVP oriented players who want to pvp in the wild could make the transition to the Earth server... this would also add more separation/differences between Earth and Survival.
I get that but you are a mod, a person that can shit out ssvs so no.

L0rd_GrIm

PATRON+
L0rD_GrIm
L0rD_GrIm
Patron+
Ratings
83 8
I am for keepinventory being off in the wild mainly because it is more fun and realistic to have it off and pvp could be more fun in the wild then the arena. Also the pvp pit at spawn is mainly for people to gather there instead of being tp killed which is not allowed or to search for each other in the wild. In the pvp arena everyone can jump in and join the fights compared to the wild where you will rarely see a moshpit of players pvping.