xStephie

Forum Expert
PATRON+
xStephie
xStephie
Patron+
Ratings
373 19
Can we please have an end and nether reset or open the end up more. Its been 6 months and everything in the end has been looted. New players arent able to get the elytras or shulkers.

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
Don't see a need for this. Elytras are virtually useless when the anticheat literally is rubberbanding you every time you use a rocket, and as well as the fact that no stacked players use them, they'd be more willing to sell to newer players I'm sure. As for the Nether, there is plenty of netherite armor around that has been circulating in and out of AH.

Instead of resetting existing parts of the game, why not add new aspects to the game to make it fun again? Feel like this is a bit of a no-brainer.

Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
247 36

xStephie

Forum Expert
PATRON+
xStephie
xStephie
Patron+
Ratings
373 19
I know several people looking for elytra and shulkerboxes and no one selling them. It was mentioned at the beginning of the season as a possibility and now we are at the half way ish point it would be a good idea imo

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 297

studio_c

ELITE
Studio_C
Studio_C
ELITE
Ratings
Can we please have an end and nether reset or open the end up more. Its been 6 months and everything in the end has been looted. New players arent able to get the elytras or shulkers.
ive gone end raiding a few times and i can tell you if you have like an hour of fly its very easy to get tons of shulkers

Wedosnipes

PATRON+
WedoSnipes
WedoSnipes
Patron+
Ratings
57 6
Resetting both like we have for resource world will help newer players aswell as expanding and adding other little game modes like koth