Rejected End Towers- Medium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regghie

VIP
Regghie
Regghie
VIP
Hello there. I would like to submit my map I made.

User- Regghie
Map name- End Towers
end parkour 1.png
end parkour 2.png
end parkour 3.png
Warp
- Plot v Regghie
Difficulty- Medium
# of jumps- around 46

ID- -11;-66

If you are reviewing my map, I hope you have enjoyed it & thank you for looking at it!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Regghie,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme of your map is unoriginal, as we already have maps based around the end (EndTowers, Enderportal). Before creating a parkour please make sure to check out this template here to see all the maps accepted on the server!
The build of your map is a problem. There is some detail and texture to the build which is great; however some of the parkour is floating which is messy and is not allowed. Try building one main island and a main builds do that you can path your parkour around the build.
The parkour fits the length and difficulty of a medium map, so good job on that! Although your parkour does have variance, there could still be some more such as water, ice and pots. Your parkour is also repetitive as the parkour variants are clumped together. Try not to clump variants together to make the parkour more enjoyable and less repetitive.[Hayley]

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.