name was chosen since Red panda's (the main build) are endangered
  • Photos of your Parkour
    2020-08-23_13.33.32.png
    2020-08-23_13.33.43.png
    2020-08-23_13.34.25.png
  • The # of your Plot / or warp name to it
    /plot visit JonArcher
    (-86:-57)
  • Difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Insane)
    Hard
  • Number of jumps (Optional)
    70~ jumps (counted slime bounces as only one)
    5 checkpoints

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello diamondpic and JonArcher,

I regret to inform you this map is being rejected. The theme is original, as there are no Red Panda maps yet on ManaCube. Good job on coming up with an original theme! The red panda build is good, it is accurate to what a red panda looks like recreated in Minecraft and is recognizable as a red panda, so good job! The only thing about the build that confused me was the starting pad. The floating islands starting pad confused me as I was unsure of how it related to the theme.

However, the parkour is where the map falls short, unfortunately. The parkour is almost entirely floating aside from the few jumps inside of the red panda. In the future, attach the parkour to the build in some way, be it on, around, or inside of the build for the majority of the course. The parkour is also way too easy for a hard map, and subsequently felt like a very long easy map. The parkour also wasn't mixed or varied much, with the majority of the map being fences, normal blocks, and ladder jumps. You can look at recently accepted maps at /warp beta on the server, or the Accepted Maps subforum for a visual of our current map standards.

Thanks for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.