Accepted Entity 303 (resubmission) - medium

Status
Not open for further replies.

xenobite

Ratings
Hey all,
this is a resubmission of the map I made together with Viraycious.
I've reworked most of the parkour to make it less repetetive and more fun to play.

Builders: Viraycious, xenobite
Entity 303
303_5.jpg 303_4.jpg 303_3.jpg 303_2.jpg 303_1.jpg
/plot v Viraycious
Difficulty: medium

BASSBOAT

MVP
BASSBOAT
BASSBOAT
MVP
Ratings
53 1
Woah. Build looks sick in pictures and even better in person. Parkour is really fun and I thought the difficulty of some jumps was just right. Also like the creativity done with weaving the parkour in with the build. 10/10

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Viraycious and xenobite,

Your map is being put into reviewing; this means it is neither accepted or rejected just yet.
From your previous submission, the theme is still original and the build is still great.
The parkour is still a bit of a concern. It is still quite repetitive, so please try to use some different types of jumps throughout to make the parkour experience more enjoyable. You have until one month from today (November 13th) (Friday the 13th spooky owo) to make these changes; otherwise, your map will be automatically rejected.
I will be locking this thread from comments, so you will have to message me either here on the forums, on discord (InfinityxKatrina#2229,) or send me a /mail in game!

Have a nice day,
Kristina

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Viraycious and xenobite,

Thank you for your patience, and for making the requested changes.
A few additional changes were made to the parkour to help it suit the medium difficulty better, but I am now happy to inform you that your map is being accepted!

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.