A Pink Cow

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Pink_Bovine
Pink_Bovine
ELITE
Ratings
291 1
Hello hello! Pink :mc_e_92: here with another installment in Escher's Artworks! - His Drawing Hands!
Escher-Drawing-Hands.jpg Screenshot 2021-01-05 at 17.36.23.png
This time I have been joined by @JustKyrO who has created some whisker lickin' good PK!

Plot: /plot v Pink_Bovine 5
Difficulty - Insane
Jumps: 110
CPs: 13

Featuring the following:
- Parkour puzzles guaranteed to boggle your mind (with corresponding CPs)
- Slime jumps abound (pun intended!) Keep your helmets on ladies and gentlemen :)
- Hidden illusions and a secret riddle to figure out... will you be the one to solve it?

As always, have some pictures of the map!
Screenshot 2021-01-05 at 17.24.50.png Screenshot 2021-01-05 at 17.25.15.png Screenshot 2021-01-05 at 17.26.03.png Screenshot 2021-01-05 at 17.26.31.png Screenshot 2021-01-05 at 17.27.26.png

Thanks! Come check out the map! [ps i'll pay you in strawberry milk if you find an exploit xx]
Pink/Kyro

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Absolutely crazy map. Literally crazy.

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
I don't play parkour because im trash as it however as an art lover I am so entranced by this map. I think you honestly did a great drop brining the artwork into the game. I know I can't like- officially comments on maps but- I really enjoy this one <3

Anacoustic

Forum Expert
ELITE
Anacoustic
Anacoustic
ELITE
Ratings
163 2
Testing the first bit of the parkour, it's such a fun map and the execution of the illusions and parkour is insanely good. Pink putting out another amazing map, good luck ;D

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
Do i get strawberry milk since I found that one exploit

A Pink Cow

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Pink_Bovine
Pink_Bovine
ELITE
Ratings
291 1

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hey Pink and Kyro,

I'll be putting this map into Ongoing. This means your map has been reviewed by a primary judge and is ready to be discussed among the map judging team. Please be patient with us during this process, as it can take a few days for us to reach a final decision on your map!

If you have questions in the meantime, message me on Discord.

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hey Pink and Kyro,

I will be putting this map into reviewing. This means that there are aspects of your map that are really solid, but there are others that will need to be revised before this map can be fully accepted. You will have until February 18th, 2020 to make the needed changes before the map is automatically rejected.

While there is another Escher art piece map (also made by Pink) the theme is still very much original. The build is absolutely wonderful. It represents the drawing very well and is well shaped overall. The interior has clearly been decorated thoughtfully which is a very nice touch. Not much else to say about it, nice work!

The parkour is the main source of the problems with this map. While the judges understand the "puzzle" aspect that the map is meant to have, the map didn't feel so much like a puzzle and more like a normal map with confusing, or little to no directions for the most part. While we have excellent parkourers on the server, many average players would struggle to figure out many of these jumps. There are many extremely precise jumps with little to no explanation that are frustrating. Checkpoints are well placed around some of these jumps but overall the map needs more direction as the path itself is confusing at times. The map judges would like to see many sections of the parkour revised to be mildly less precise, with strats/directional signs (a main area of concern was Kyro's room, but the majority of the parkour has these problems).

Thank you for submitting this map! Please let me know when you have made revisions to the map so it can be reviewed again via Discord.

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hey y'all,

After many revisions this map is finally ready to be accepted. Thank you for working so hard on nerfs and changes overall! Hope to see more maps from you both soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.