• Yes

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Duskful

Ratings
Hello users!

Duskful back at it again with the white vans.

Today, while talking with some creative friends, the topic of the call shifted towards some concerns in the creative server of Minevast. Here are some things we all came up with that we believe should change in creative.

Commands:
Every user should have access to /tpahere.
Every user should have access to
/gems pay.
Every user should have access to
/suicide (remove the chat msg to avoid spam).
B builders and higher should have access to the WorldEdit command
//up.
B builders and higher should have access to the WorldEdit command //fill.

Chat:
For those that have been playing for a while, you probably remember the chat commands /local and /global. Upon discussion, we agreed these two commands should be brought back in place of the current party system.

Fixing Spawn:
Spawn in creative is clearly a schematic (built by crazypeacock I know) and despite it being an awesome build, needs some improvements. The spawn literally overlaps a plot of another player, and is one block higher than the normal ground. Placing this schematic was clearly done with as little effort as possible. Also, the warp portals at spawn lead absolutely no where. These should be fixed to lead to examples of the proper rank. For these reasons, we believe it is time for a new spawn, with a fresh look.

That's all we came up with. Let us know if you came up with anything, or agreed/disagreed with any of our suggestions!

Special thanks to
Whiskerando, iSupppzTV, and Monkamonk13 for brainstorming these ideas with me!

Last edited:

Duskful

Ratings

Soffix

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
53 1
I completely agree! I think they´re excellent ideas, luck boy.