Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Good morning (or whatever time it is for ya'll) fellow Manacube players!

Seeing as how the karaoke events in the past have been a big success, I am considering doing my own karaoke event! I will try to do my best to accommodate as many timezones as possible, but no promises. It'll probably on a weekend, I will be posting the date and time in the near future so keep an eye out for that.

To participate, all you have to do is message me on Discord with what song you are singing, and if you are using the bot provide a link to the song.

Same rules apply as the official Manacube Karaoke event!
-Songs may not contain any racial/homophobic slurs or swear/curse words
-Songs must not be Dubstep, EDM, or any music revolving around those genres
-Do not spam chat
-Do not harass contestants/players/staff
-Please be patient and wait for your turn
-Do not punishment evade (this includes typing in chat and reacting to messages with emotes)
-Depending on timing, you may be allowed to go more than once
If I deem your song inappropriate, find another song or you won't be allowed to sing.

I will be asking a moderator to help moderate this event, all voice chat rules MUST be obeyed or you risk being punished
Kxie will be co hosting! She will be playing the music, and essentially doing everything I can't due to my perm mute. If you have any questions, please let me know.
Lastly, I will be making an announcement on the forums thirty minutes before the event, and I will ask kxie to post a reminder in the discord as well!

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
Glad to host this event alongside you!

Subtilizer

ELITE
elseawhy
elseawhy
ELITE
Ratings
I cant join, I’m sorry. Can I sit in the vc and chill when the event starts ?

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I cant join, I’m sorry. Can I sit in the vc and chill when the event starts ?
Sure, everyone is welcome to join and listen if they don't want to participate :)

BuffIzzy

Dedicated Member
PATRON
BuffIzzy
BuffIzzy
Patron
Ratings
176 1
I can promise no one wants to hear me sing, but I’ll be there listening to everyone who participates to show my support!!!

Uneasilly // Sil

Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
Sounds fun! The karaoke events indeed were a big succes, I’m excited for this :)

If you need help with anything, feel free to let me know. Good luck with hosting! -Sil

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Sounds fun! The karaoke events indeed were a big succes, I’m excited for this :)

If you need help with anything, feel free to let me know. Good luck with hosting! -Sil
Actually, I'd appreciate if you could help moderate the event. I'll try to find other mods too so you wouldn't be doing it all on your own so don't worry about that <3

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Me and @kkxie have decided on a date and set of times! Instead of having one karaoke event, we will be having "sessions." You can come to one, or all of the events if you wish!
The event will be happening on August 1, at these listed times:
Session 1: 7 AM EST
Session 2: 10 AM EST
Session 3: 2 PM EST
Keep in mind to sign up you'll now have to let me know which session you want to participate in! This also means if you want to go more than once, you can sign up for all the sessions.

Nicksfish

ELITE
Nicksfish
Nicksfish
ELITE
Ratings
Me and @kkxie have decided on a date and set of times! Instead of having one karaoke event, we will be having "sessions." You can come to one, or all of the events if you wish!
The event will be happening on August 1, at these listed times:
Session 1: 7 AM EST
Session 2: 10 AM EST
Session 3: 2 PM EST
Keep in mind to sign up you'll now have to let me know which session you want to participate in! This also means if you want to go more than once, you can sign up for all the sessions.
Darn, I’ll be at work during those times. Good luck to everyone entering though!

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
Darn, I’ll be at work during those times. Good luck to everyone entering though!
We will have more sessions on different days so don't worry! :heart:
edit: this is my 500th post lolol

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Karaoke is starting in 10 minutes, please sign up if you haven't already! So far we only have two people in total.

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
We can just chill in the VC, doesn't have to be a karaoke for the whole time ;D
We'll be in General :>