/events

Ratings
Attention!
If you are a beginner on the server, pay attention and if you see some invitations in the chat on the server for some / event, do not enter and if you are not interested in the topic of the event, you will only waste your time because the rewards they promise you will never receive because it is not organized by the server owners, but only by people who they want to make the time spent on the server better and thus only attract more people when they tell you that they have prizes if you win the contest.
Of course, play the event if you like the theme, but if you don't like the theme, don't waste your time. The prizes are invented to bring you together as much as possible. For example, my friend and I didn't get anything from the fishing event, and there are a couple of other players from whom I heard the same thing. they say they never got anything, it's all fun
so remember
It's all about having fun on the server!
stay safe ...

Fusionerr

PATRON+
Fusionerr
Fusionerr
Patron+
Ratings
If you win any event, staff will ask you on which realm you want the reward(title and trophy or title alone), and then it takes some time to recieve(usually less than a week but depends) but eventually you'll get it, I dont see the point of this post at all, need some patience for the price and some knowledge of how it works before posting cause you just said a bunch of fake info that new players can see and believe.

Cheers.

bomber

Forum Expert
ELITE
bomberboy124
bomberboy124
ELITE
Ratings
You'll get your prize from the event, just be patient. They have a lot to do.

bomber