Eviltuxedoman' music suggestions

Eviltuxedoman

Donator
Ratings
15 3
Hey guys, I'm this forum post, I will be going over some of my music suggestions. These are some good songs to listen to while relaxing, gaming, and they always help me brighten up my day, so I hope they can do the same thing for you guys! Keep in mind that there are some genres that I left out, and there are plenty of artists that I may not know, so instead of hating, please let me know if you have suggestions for me. On to the list!
----------------------------
Classic rock/Rock- there are probably tons of artists and songs that I'm missing, but:
AC/DC, the clash, Van halen, foo fighters, journey, the offspring, weezer, the all-American rejects, guns-n-roses, cake, Flobots, gorillaz, and the old Steve miller band.

Cobrastyle- teddybears ft. Mad cobra
Slither- velvet revolver
Rocked you like a hurricane- scorpions

---------------------------------------
Electro/edm/dubstep/house...-
Martin garrix, TheFatRat, tut tut child, pegboard nerds(swamp thing is my fave song rn), tristam, razihel, 7obu/Tobu,

Omnitica- yo ho! And a bottle of bass
Knife party- Centipede
Hardwell- spaceman
Varien & razihel- 1. Toothless Hawkins and his robot jazz band. 2. Spooky jack.
Far too loud- drop the bomb
Noisestorm- 1. Barracuda. 2. Breakdown vip mix.
W&w- Bigfoot
Deorro- five hours.
G.I.P.S.Y- dimitri Vegas and like mike.
Kdrew- bullseye
Savant-pirate bay
Firebeatz and KSHMR- No heroes.
Devin martin-killbot

------------------------------
Rap/Pop-I really don't listen to rap and pop so some suggestions in comments might be added in if people agree- Eminem, Coldplay, imagine dragons, some Bruno Mars, and will smith.

Random hi-5s- lovestruck robot
Everybody's circulation- YouTube

----------------------------
Classical- everyone's favorite-
Mozart, Beethoven, Tchaikovsky(think that's the right spelling), the mario Galaxy soundtracks, silver surfer soundtrack, luigi's mansion (not dark moon) soundtrack, and super paper mario soundtracks.

Solstice- main title theme remake

-----------------------------
There you have it! I hope you liked my suggestions, and if you have any other suggestions for me to add, please comment them below along with what you think is the most beautiful video game of all time (mine would have to be xenoblade chronicles).

Last edited: