Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Visit: /Plot v DionysosITheIGod 3

Difficulty : Insane

Builders : DionysosITheIGod and RedstoneTuto

Testers : Sicaro, BluePottwal

French version :

"Excalibur est l'épée magique légendaire du roi Arthur, le roi des Bretons dans les textes de la légende arthurienne de la matière de Bretagne rédigés à l'époque du Moyen Âge."

"Excalibur is the legendary magical sword of King Arthur, the King of the Bretons in the Arthurian legend texts of the matter of Brittany written in the times of the Middle Ages."

2021-05-05_15.48.55.png
2021-05-05_15.48.11.png
2021-05-05_15.49.44.png

BinLicker

Forum Master
ELITE
BinLicker
BinLicker
ELITE
Ratings
481 8
I have concerns about the build: the sword itself is lacking detail, the block choices make the build look too toyish in terms of colours. The handle itself is only 1 block wide becuase the build is too small scale wise, I suggest making it bigger so the handle can have some more detail. The rock itself is a bit weirdly shaped due to obvious brush use and therefore it looks unnatural. The trees are a weird addition to the map and don't do much to the build just mess with the whole scale issue. To fix these issues I suggest smoothing out the rock a bit and working in the texture. Making the build a bit bigger so the sword can have more detail and look better overall. Remember I am not a map judge these are just my thoughts on the build!

ComradeOlaf

VIP+
ComradeOlaf
ComradeOlaf
VIP+
Ratings
62 2
Hey Dionysos,
cool map but there are some problems with it, which were brought up while people were testing not sure why you already submitted it.
There are a bunch of big skips which have to be fixed.
Here for example you can skip like 80% of the map: https://prnt.sc/12j0l56
Over here are a couple of big skips aswell: https://prnt.sc/12j0qpl
These are only the ones I found by looking for a few minutes Im sure there are many more, but they are pretty easy to fix.
There are also a few 1.1.6 skips so take a look at every head and bean again to fix that.
Also the map is facing the wrong direction, you probably wanna adress that aswell.
Good luck!

Anacoustic

Forum Expert
ELITE
Anacoustic
Anacoustic
ELITE
Ratings
163 2
Heyo Dio and Redstone,

I'll be putting your map in ONGOING since I have tested and reviewed the map. This'll now go onto the other map judges for further reviewing. Please be patient while waiting on the status of your map.

If you have any concerns feel free to message me here or on discord at anA#8286.

Thank you, have a wonderful day !

-Ana

Anacoustic

Forum Expert
ELITE
Anacoustic
Anacoustic
ELITE
Ratings
163 2
Hiya Dio and Redstone,

I'll be putting your map into the reviewing stage. This doesn't mean your map has been rejected or accepted yet. There are a couple of aspects that need to be fixed in order for it to be accepted. You have until July 10th to add the needed changes to your map or your map will be automatically rejected.

The THEME is original, we haven't seen a map like this before.

The BUILD is accurate to what you're trying to portray. There is a couple of issues here and there that could elevate your build such as using different blocks as Bin suggested above for the sword.

The PARKOUR is mainly the issue though. A lot of the jumps were very repetitive and caused the map to be overall not enjoyable to do. There were a ton of ladder jumps that were quite annoying, some of the other jumps such as the neos and all were very repetitive. If you'd like to go through the map together and fix up the parkour or even need help with the build, feel free to dm me on discord at anA#8286 and i'll definitely be sure to run through the parkour with you. ^-^

Thank you for taking the time to read this and when you have made the needed changes please dm me on discord at anA#8286. Have a wonderful day !

-Ana

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
Heya Dion;
We spoke in DMS; however, I shall be rejecting Excalibur.

You are able to resubmit it in the future!
Cheers,
- Jash

Status
Not open for further replies.