Accepted Excalibur - Insane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Visit: /Plot v DionysosITheIGod 3

Difficulty : Insane

Builders : DionysosiTheiGod, RedstoneTuTo, BDOsborne, doobix, Xniper03, caseyclosed

Testers : Sicaro, BluePottwal

French version :

"Excalibur est l'épée magique légendaire du roi Arthur, le roi des Bretons dans les textes de la légende arthurienne de la matière de Bretagne rédigés à l'époque du Moyen Âge."

"Excalibur is the legendary magical sword of King Arthur, the King of the Bretons in the Arthurian legend texts of the matter of Brittany written in the times of the Middle Ages."

unknown.png
unknown-1.png

Dooble

Dedicated Member
QA Team
doobix
doobix
QA Team
Ratings
246 9
just in time for reset :)

thanks for letting me fix with xniper and casey

BinLicker

Forum Master
ELITE
BinLicker
BinLicker
ELITE
Ratings
481 8
I still think the build is just lacking in depth. The sword doesn't look like the main aspect of the build and doesn't have enough detail and pop.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello DionysosiTheiGod, RedstoneTuTo, BDOsborne, doobix, Xniper03, and caseyclosed,

Your map will now be marked as ongoing; I have reviewed your map and it will now be discussed among map judges. This may take time, so please be patient.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello DionysosiTheiGod, RedstoneTuTo, BDOsborne, doobix, Xniper03, and caseyclosed,

I am happy to inform you that your map is being accepted!
The theme is original, well done.
The build is accurate to what you were going for, with several details to be seen throughout.
The parkour has improved from your previous submission, and it now suits an insane map quite nicely.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.