49ersDude

Forum Expert
VIP+
49ersDude
49ersDude
VIP+
Ratings
95 10
any advice pls help me I have beat 0 Experts.

Cursiver

VIP
Cursiver
Cursiver
VIP
Ratings
41 14
Be good

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Practice : shrug:

SpiroTech

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
SpiroTech
SpiroTech
Patron+
Ratings
Well, if you want to get better at parkour, there are a couple options. The first is to just play a lot. Eventually you will get better. The other, faster option is to learn tactics for making jumps, such as forced momentum, pessi, head hitter timing vs jam, etc. You can find tutorials for these things on YouTube, and if you practice them and implement them into your parkouring, you will improve pretty quickly.

Once_Upon_A_Mine

VIP
Once_Upon_A_Mine
Once_Upon_A_Mine
VIP
Ratings
49 3
Besides being good I can recommend you some very easy expert maps that I have beaten that are pretty easy.

Here is my list of what maps you should try that are pretty easy:

#1: Shattered World: This map is extremely easy to beat if you can get decent consistency with simple jumps (ie 3 and 4b jumps) and avoid the landmines. It really only has one challenging part that isn't actually that hard, being the top of the building with 2 long gap neos. Other than that, thats it. Give it a shot!

#2: Ocean Waves: Alright so I have not actually beaten this map, (I tryerd but failed a long time ago) but I have heard it's the easiest expert contrary to my opinion so I'm taking their word for it. If you want a review of this look to someone else).

#3: Eggman: This is a pretty easy, well paced and rated expert map. Contrary to the other ones on this list, checkpoints are compact. The only challenging thing for many people in this map is on the second checkpoint with a block to ladder neo. After that it isn't too hard.

Alright, those are my recommendations and tips for expert maps that are pretty doable. Hope it helps!

49ersDude

Forum Expert
VIP+
49ersDude
49ersDude
VIP+
Ratings
95 10
thx :)