Not open for further replies.

WICKEDMagma

Dedicated Member
Mapper
WICKEDMagma
WICKEDMagma
Ratings
162 8
Likely going to get rejected due to most of the jumps floating and not connected to the build. Also, the main build seems to be just floating islands, which typically aren't accepted anymore.

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
Yeah I second WICKEDMagma. Although its a good map with a pretty decent build, it feels formless and the flow is a little strange.

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello Shakarane,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme is original, there aren't any maps based on this event, so well done with that. The build is nice, there are many maps that are themed around floating islands, which is setting you back with this map, however, there are some nice details in this build. In the future, try to have one or two main builds as your map, then implement the jumps into that, rather than having a lot of floating islands and jumps over the void, I do understand though that the theme of the map is based around floating islands so it's inevitable that you will have them.
The parkour is fairly varied. There were some parts that did feel a bit repetitive, but overall you did have some nice variety in the jumps, and used the blocks and items creatively making the parkour enjoyable.
Like I previously mentioned, a lot of the jumps are floating. Sometimes, having an excessive number of jumps floating over the build or void can make your map look quite messy, so please try to avoid this where possible.
The length is good for an expert, and the difficulty varies a bit between medium, hard and expert.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.