Factions?????Kitpvp Ideas?????

Ratings
7 1
Hey guys its DqnkVibes here how are you all today i just wanted to let u know i am doing very well. Ok but I don't know if this is the right section to put this but I wanted to suggest a few of my fabulous ideas! The factions thats like 1.7 that is being worked on is that going to be a thing or what?!! If it is you should make it a money prize for being f top 1!!! Also maybe we can implement kit-pvp to 1.7 as well because 1.7 is real pvp and more players like it! Ok have a good day i just wanted to suggest my ideas i love u all. Btw if this is in the wrong section could u like move it or keep it here i want every1 to see this because it is muy importante senors and senoras. Maybe we could get those lazy youtubers to actually play on the server and promote it on their channels so we can get Minevast/Manacube back and alive with lots of players because I hate seeing this server slowly die. - love ericson p.s. im not joking around i just like using lots of punctuation hopefully no 1 takes this the wrong way I actually want to know whats up with the factions and give u guys some ideas.
[DOUBLEPOST=1496027851][/DOUBLEPOST]the f top prize would bring in more players thats why I suggested it

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
The factions server is completely separate to Manacube. It is a different server with different staff.
If you have suggestions for the server, you should make it over on their forums or discord.

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13