Factions please?

Do we want a factions server.

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ratings
Hey guys, by way of introduction, I am FuRy CoBrA. I am a VERY small streamer on minevast as well of the leader of FuRy clan, which includes happyapples101, TheEnderMatt, and Manyrain, as well as many more. We mostly play Survival, but, if a Factions server was added, we would play that A LOT. Can everyone that wants a factions server please comment so that we can try to get Minevast to add a factions server? I know at least 3 people in my clan that would love a Factions server.

Factions is good. Although you attract a different sort of player to the average Minevast player. Factions gets way too competitive and people get salty and end up breaking the rules. It's one of the hardest game modes to moderate. To be honest, unless Minevast made a factions server that was competitive with other bigger servers, it would die and eventually become more of a hassle then a profit to the server. Just my view on it :)
Mid <3

Tywone

Dedicated Member
Donator+
Tywone
Tywone
MVP
Ratings
346 11
Factions has been suggested many times in the past and those suggestions were rejected each time.

Yes, it would be lots of fun and would attract a whole new player-base; however, that player-base would more than likely consist of very competitive players which would result in tons of issues.

I believe the main reason behind the ideas being rejected is because "someone accidentally deleted the server files" *cough cough* dylan *cough* Although I'm not too sure why that's being used as a reason for not starting it up again.