Dedicated Member
MVP+
Mxller
Mxller
MVP+
Ratings
64 10
Greeting Vastians,

Today, I hoped onto the server this morning as I woke up and I did /staff because I like to see who's online and I noticed that 'Factions' is on the list.

Screenshot:

Now, if you're like me and you like Factions and are hyped for the new release, you'll be surprised by this screenshot.

Furthermore, if you try to do /server Factions or /server Faction it doesn't work. Also, if you do /server it doesn't take anything about Factions on that list, meaning that they've not moved the files over to the main Network (If they've already started configing plugins and such).

On /server there's a "Dev" server which is what "Other" is on the Staff List. I'm guessing this is where Dacon and/or Dylan work on the upcoming updates.

However, if I do /server Dev it comes up with this:

So from this information, I can guess that they're going to be releasing the Olympus Prison updates before Factions.

If I find anymore information, I'll edit this thread so keep an eye out if you're excited for Factions.

-Thanks for reading.
Syc​

Pud96

Forum Expert
VIP+
Pud96
Pud96
VIP+
Ratings
57 14
well factions is all ways there so is not new but the other on the staff list i think that means were they make the games so

Zycho

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Mxller
Mxller
MVP+
Ratings
64 10
well factions is all ways there so is not new but the other on the staff list i think that means were they make the games so
Factions was just recently added on the list wasn't it? I've never seen it before.

Pud96

Forum Expert
VIP+
Pud96
Pud96
VIP+
Ratings
57 14
well wen i enter the server a friend invite me and he show me some common comands so the /staff was there i have play on minevast siense the first day of the year XD so only 8 month
[DOUBLEPOST=1441108965][/DOUBLEPOST]but i join he forum on apr 25 2015

Zycho

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Mxller
Mxller
MVP+
Ratings
64 10
well wen i enter the server a friend invite me and he show me some common comands so the /staff was there i have play on minevast siense the first day of the year XD so only 8 month
[DOUBLEPOST=1441108965][/DOUBLEPOST]but i join he forum on apr 25 2015
It was in the staff list then because that date as before they removed it.

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
Factions used to be on this server, but was sooooo inactive, it got shut down. Like, NOBODY played on it. The world border was too small, and enemy bases were easy to find and raid.

Zycho

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Mxller
Mxller
MVP+
Ratings
64 10
Factions used to be on this server, but was sooooo inactive, it got shut down. Like, NOBODY played on it. The world border was too small, and enemy bases were easy to find and raid.
Exactly, a revamp is all it needed. Like Skywars, it was quite dead but then the big revamp happened and it gets lots of players.

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
Dyn did set a release date AROUND when he thought prison would come out on one of the posts he made.