Factions: The Basics

Ratings
Hello there! I am ToughDragon, a very experienced factions owner and I am currently starting my 13th faction here on manacube. Giving you a rundown on my past.
If any of you have heard of Woofles and PrestonPlayz Factions Server? Well, I was part of top 20, which is pretty impressive for 1.2mil server solely based on factions. Enough of that show off.

Step 1: Beginning

Here I'll explain on how to join a faction or create one quick n' fast, just follow these steps:
*Key:
1a = Creating
1b = Joining

1a. In order to create a faction, you must begin with do /f create "FACTION NAME".
1b. A simple way to get started in joining is to look for other people to create a faction with.

2a. After that, run for the wild and try and find a nice spot you think you'll start out at.
2b. Create a faction with this person, try and see if you can trust him.

3a. Next you with do /f claim, which claims a chunk for your faction.
3b. Restart, and read from 1a.

4a. After claiming your land, you would do /f sethome for your faction.

Step 2: Stabilizing
Last part to keep this small.

1st, create a base out of obisidian, water, and sand. Anything to keep you from raiders.

2nd, after you complete all of this, find a steady way of finding income. Whether it be trading,pvp,coinflip,raiding, or grinding.

3rd, keep exploiting your main source of income to eventually grow, never expect to grow too fast as betryals might come.

Thank you for reading, and may you have a strong faction. - ToughDragon

EUCombo

ELITE
EUCombo
EUCombo
ELITE
Ratings
Im pretty sure there was more bragging in this post than there was useful advice. This post seemed like it would have been a good idea but it was like you got bored after 5 minutes and just summarised. This could be really helpful to people if you spend a good amount of time and go through everything important.

Ratings
*mildly sweats*, later on I will go a long one. But for now I am limiting it as I have other things to do. ( Prepare for Hurricane Dorian. )