Should factions return?

• Total voters

OneOfTheStars

MVP+
Nihilxstic
Nihilxstic
MVP+
Ratings
I remember factions used to exist here before, and I know we have survival which is kind of like factions. I would like to see factions on here with McMMO, maybe automated KOTHs every three hours, and Mob Arena. Some factions servers that have that I just love gathering my friends to just play mob arena or just go on factions to work on my excavation skills. It doesn't limit the fun solely on one thing, it gives variety and is fitting to that server/genre. I feel like it would give a lot to do and maybe even bump the player count on the server, yes there is a lot but I do feel factions would impact the community. it's something to do and is more revolved around pvp and working together. I also think 1.8 versions plus would be a good fit for factions, differing as to survival where it is exclusively 1.12 versions. I feel some things the server might benefit from Factions are:

* More players coming to the server and being more active. I know some people who will switch between servers because one has factions or some server that the other doesn't have. I feel like this could really bring together a ton of people. This could also open opportunities to Minevast being big enough to carry a successful skywars or cakewars or some other server. I truly believe this could influence the community to grow. This also means people will want to buy keys, ranks and more for some of the perks on there.

* A happier community because I've seen people requesting this for a while or mentioning factions. I feel it would make the community feel appreciated in the action of taking such requests of making a completely whole new addition to the server. Though there is some toxicity that comes with factions and servers like that, there is also a whole new opportunity for cooperative activity between players! I've seen players on the server that are kind of lonely or "outcasts" because they haven't found a friend group or know much of this server because they don't have history of it. A lot of people here have been cliques for quite a long time and the new people here often come and leave, a one and done. I feel factions would open doors to new friendships and opportunities. I know this sounds cliche and probably is but they're true words.

* A new beginning. I feel this seems like something up to your perspective. What makes minevast different? What servers could be added that are flexible enough to make minevast exclusive? Well many people would come up with cool ideas and new opinions on this. Some really cool and unique things could come to make minevast strive to be better and make us all different than the rest. Yes some of our servers like Olympus is actually quite unique, though skyblock and other servers don't really have much other to them to expand on. There are a few minor things and ideas that could come. The thing that makes factions servers so flexible in creativity is it can incorporate so much more than just be the very best or expand an island.

These are a few of the many things that could make factions a plausible candidate to another addition to the server. I truly feel the question of having a factions server re-added should be addressed. Please share your thoughts below of what additions could be added to having a factions server or what you think would make Minevast unique, I'd love to hear it!

(Pardon all the times I said minevast, I meant manacube.)

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
961 435
No it shouldnt because it would be more money for the owner to pay for the server and dacon hated it anyways