JuanitoG

Forum Expert
MVP+
JuanitoG
JuanitoG
MVP+
Ratings
448 5
When are we getting back factions? I loved the custom map! But this is ridiculous I've been asking for almost 6 months with no different respond than," It's gonna come out in the fall OF LAST YEAR!" I haven't been able to contact Dacon. I've been patient enough. When will factions come out?

Emmalouise

Forum Expert
MVP+
IEmmaLouiseI
IEmmaLouiseI
MVP+
Ratings
264 14
We are working on Survival and Olympus, factions may be thought about after we have finished our current projects.

Emmalouise

Forum Expert
MVP+
IEmmaLouiseI
IEmmaLouiseI
MVP+
Ratings
264 14
I can't tell you when it's coming out though as it hasn't been thought about much so have no idea, so I'm not sure what answer you want...

xXWindows10Xx

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
149 7
When are we getting back factions? I loved the custom map! But this is ridiculous I've been asking for almost 6 months with no different respond than," It's gonna come out in the fall OF LAST YEAR!" I haven't been able to contact Dacon. I've been patient enough. When will factions come out?
xDacon is currently working on the the Olympus Prison and the Survival Servers. He may add more servers including fractions and so on, once the current projects are finished.