BinLicker

Forum Master
ELITE
BinLicker
BinLicker
ELITE
Ratings
481 8
Hiya I still feel like the smoke on this map is really holding this map back from it's full potential. I suggested last time and I will again that you use different shades of glass to make it more realistic!

Hayleyx

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Hayleyx
Hayleyx
Senior Mod
Ratings
484 21
Heya,

I regret to inform you that this resub has been REJECTED.
The feedback is very similar to before.

The build still has a few concerns. The floating air balloons/airships really take away from the rest of the build and aren't relevant to the main theme of your map. Move the starting platform closer to the main building and instead just have flat ground in which the building is sat on top of. You could build this factory at a larger scale to add more depth and detail and make the build large enough for the insane difficulty without the floating parts. The inside of your map does also feel random so try to coordinate it all better. Sadly the smoke needs more depth and detail. Add more depth/detail with different shades of glass as bin has suggested above.

The parkour is the main concern for this map. The parkour itself is quite unfun and inconsistent again. Maps do need to have the correct difficulty but in a fun and flowy way. Many many harder jumps are in the middle of checkpoints which does make the map unenjoyable / causes more inconsistencies.

We hope to see more maps from you in the future!
Have a good day/night
-Hayley

Status
Not open for further replies.