FAQ in Skywars! Ask xXWindows10Xx!

xXWindows10Xx

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
149 7
If you want to be good at Skywars 3.0, ask me, xXWindows10Xx, the one of the PRO players for tips and strategies!

Andre

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Anndre
Anndre
ELITE
Ratings
102 7
When fighting someone shifting helps! it decreases knockback more than you thought! (Killerghost told me this)
[DOUBLEPOST=1446118330][/DOUBLEPOST]btw, i'm better than Pteston :>

xXWindows10Xx

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
149 7
When fighting someone shifting helps! it decreases knockback more than you thought! (Killerghost told me this)
[DOUBLEPOST=1446118330][/DOUBLEPOST]btw, i'm better than Pteston :>
wow XD, and I did not know about this shift thing! (sometimes I'm a noob)
[DOUBLEPOST=1446121238][/DOUBLEPOST]When you pvp, a critical hit is when You jump and comeback down hitting your sword giving the opponent a critical mass damage hit!

xXWindows10Xx

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
149 7
wow XD, and I did not know about this shift thing! (sometimes I'm a noob)
[DOUBLEPOST=1446121238][/DOUBLEPOST]When you pvp, a critical hit is when You jump and comeback down hitting your sword giving the opponent a critical mass damage hit!
Same for shooting bow and arrows...You hold a bow (drawn back completlely) and jump up and release when coming back down, Its hard BTW :)

rLink

Ratings
13 6
Windows, retire already ;)
Jk, much <3

One of the best tips I can give is always be fast. Always.
Most people don`t realize that while they are still falling to the void, they can throw an ender pearl to get back on the land and survive.

Also, while you are in water, there`s no knockback at all. Go try it out.

-rLink

P.S. Buy a good gaming mouse/keyboard if you want to get all dem 360 no scopes and 420 blazes. #getgood #360noscope

PrestonTheSlime

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
97 13
Also, while you are in water, there`s no knockback at all. Go try it out.
Unfortunately, that is not true. It does reduce knockback but I've been knocked out of water and off islands several times by @wright101.
Also Waffle I could pass you tomorrow but am Map Judging during that time so I will take back the boards Saturday :D
~Preston

Andre

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Anndre
Anndre
ELITE
Ratings
102 7
Unfortunately, that is not true. It does reduce knockback but I've been knocked out of water and off islands several times by @wright101.
Also Waffle I could pass you tomorrow but am Map Judging during that time so I will take back the boards Saturday :D
~Preston
im playing all day sunday cuz of the tournament :>