Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
My favorite has to be Pretty Little Liars. They plot is just so good. It’s one of those shows where you don’t know what’s going to happen next. I also love me some Greys Anatomy.

Sinre_

ELITE
Sinre_
Sinre_
ELITE
Ratings
favorite show growing up was courage the cowardly dog. now I mainly watch anime or youtube :p

ShiftyWifty

VIP+
ShiftyWhifty
ShiftyWhifty
VIP+
Ratings
21 1
Can't say I watch too many shows anymore. But a few that I've always enjoyed are Altered Carbon, Lucifer and Riverdale. I am rather hyped up for Foundation which will release early next year.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
I started watching the office when its on TV and it is AMAZING. I love the characters and the sort of adultish humor

gabby(turt)

Forum Master
ELITE
gabbyyxo
gabbyyxo
ELITE
Ratings
169 7
Pretty Little Liars- it's about a murder mystery of a teenage girl and all her friends have to solve it. I reccomend! It's 7 seasons=)
The 100- Set 97 years after a nuclear war has destroyed civilization, when a spaceship housing humanity's lone survivors sends one hundred juvenile delinquents back to Earth, in hopes of possibly re-populating the planet. HIGHLY reccomend. Super action packed and has a lot of tea but it is abit gory!
The Vampire Diaries- It follows the life of Elena Gilbert (Nina Dobrev), a teenage girl who has just lost both parents in a car accident, as she falls in love with a 162-year-old vampire named Stefan Salvatore (Paul Wesley). ... Both brothers(Stefan+Damon) attempt to protect Elena as they face various villains and threats to their town. TEA!!! DAMONS HOT BTW<3

gabby(turt)

Forum Master
ELITE
gabbyyxo
gabbyyxo
ELITE
Ratings
169 7
My favorite has to be Pretty Little Liars. They plot is just so good. It’s one of those shows where you don’t know what’s going to happen next. I also love me some Greys Anatomy.
omg girl pll is my favorite!! im just starting season 7!

Charburger

Dedicated Member
Ratings
I started watching the office when its on TV and it is AMAZING. I love the characters and the sort of adultish humor
My brother is a couple years younger than me and he gets to watch the office with me no fair

Bleach

Dedicated Member
ELITE
_Bleach
_Bleach
ELITE
Ratings
I'd say Spongebob. Specifically in the episode where they had the banger track "Gary Come Home." That was the very first experimental rap song I had ever heard. Ever since then, I have been hooked to the underground Soundcloud emo rap subgenre scene.

Acceptation

Dedicated Member
MVP
Acceptation
Acceptation
MVP
Ratings
The Vampire Diaries - 8 Seasons
The Originals - 5 Seasons
Legacies - 2 Seasons (Haven't watched but I'm going too)

These are probably the best film series I've watched like honestly I miss them so much.

P.s. If you haven't watched them then watch it in the order I have put them in for the best experience.

Here's a bunch of other shows that I have really enjoyed and watched myself.

Grey's Anatomy - 17 Seasons [WATCHING SEASON 3]
Pretty Little Liars - 7 Seasons
The 100 - 7 Seasons
Teen Wolf - 6 Seasons
How to get away with murder - 6 Seasons
Lost - 6 Seasons
iZombie - 5 Seasons
Riverdale - 4 Seasons [UPCOMING SEASON]
13 Reasons Why - 4 Seasons
Dynasty - 3 Seasons [UPCOMING SEASON]
Stranger Things - 3 Seasons [UPCOMING SEASON]
9-1-1 - 3 Seasons [UPCOMING SEASON]